Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A best house for a "Stokerish" vampire

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
What do you consider a best choice for a vampire character.. and I mean THE vampire not just a passive (skill) vampire.

I am looking for one for my character... And so far the architecture that fits best, and I mean it's dark ("Gothicky") but sophisticated, is the Dunmer one.

What's your opinion, guys?
Edited by duendology on March 28, 2018 6:14PM
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate to suggest them because of price I would say the Daggerfall Overlook or the Ebonheart Chateau. Both have that gothic vibe as well as the space you would expect in a gothic castle. You should look at the youtube walk throughs to get to see what fits your needs best.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd definitely preview a few of the Dunmer style houses if I were you. Some of them have a nice gothic/dark vibe to them.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Chateau, definitely. The architecture is sharp, and the surrounding area provides strong ambiance with the smoky skies and volcanic activity. There aren't many other naturally dark or gothic inspirired homes, and I doubt whatever houses end up in Summerset will have quite the mood you're looking for.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dunmer medium velothri revorie and the large dunmer are pretty good for a vampire.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was going to suggest Velothi Reverie but I see I'm late to the party.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Dunmer are superior in every aspect, so go ahead and join the master race. You won’t regret it.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Erstwhile Sanctuary looks like it would be infested with Vampires, to be honest; but, I don't know if you picked that house up when it was for sale.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    The Erstwhile Sanctuary looks like it would be infested with Vampires, to be honest; but, I don't know if you picked that house up when it was for sale.
    "Infested"?
    Good sir, Vampires are not an infestation.
    We are the superior evolution over mortality.
    And yes, Erstwhile is a fantastic place to build a vampire sanctuary.
    sTahEUS.png

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about the Ample domicile? You could be a stokerish vampire living in a giant poo.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on March 30, 2018 2:39PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have that one and it is my Vampire lair and dungeon
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    "Infested"?
    Good sir, Vampires are not an infestation.
    We are the superior evolution over mortality.
    And yes, Erstwhile is a fantastic place to build a vampire sanctuary.
    sTahEUS.png

Perhaps “infested” was the wrong word; “overrun” ? :smile:
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hakkvild might be more interesting if the Keep portion of it were not some rinky *** rotunda.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id go for those two in deshaan and the two in bangokrai. the deshaan ones can be filled with light red, blue or purple lights and have some nice flair. the bangkorai ones work really fine and remember me of the oblivion castles.

(skingrad -> the vamp earl there and there was one castle close to cheydinhal, i guess it was farragut in oblivion, where the secret hideout of lucien lachance has been, somehow i am bringing this also into a connection with vampirism, even though it has been vincente valtiere from dark brotherhood, not lucien, another known vampire who lived in such a castle -crowhaven- has been the vampire father of the gray prince)

799px-OB-place-Crowhaven.jpg

latest?cb=20120828103306&path-prefix=de

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Valion
    Valion
    ✭✭✭
    Heja all,
    thanks for the nice ideas.
    Sorry for the necroing, but since we're talking vampires.. o:)

I wanted to bring two other houses to attention:

The Strident Springs Demesne
    just look at it.
    The natural habitat might at first look a bit too lushy, but then again, Transylvania is no desert either.
    Awesome interior, lots of possibilities.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Strident_Springs_Demesne

It's very close runner-up to me is:

Domus Phrasticus
    Same style, smaller size, even a more suitable environment.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Domus_Phrasticus

I actually like the Colovian Imperial style, but I truely LOVE the Dunmer architecture even better, I must admit.

Hunt on!
    Val

"What does not redound to the swarm's advantage, that does not serve the single bee either."
    - Marc Aurel

"We ask not how many, but where they are."
    - Dunmeri Valiant Vow
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cellar.