The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

4 top mods for leveling/combat in ESO.

Inversus
Inversus
✭✭✭✭✭
4 really useful gameplay mods which make combat and leveling easier.
  1. FTC - Information, always useful.
  2. Loot drop - Clearly shows what you've looted.
  3. Wykkyd's Outfitter - Save sets of skills/armour for easy switching between roles/builds.
  4. Wykkyd's Framework - Allows outfitter to work, gives macro features etc.

Edited by Inversus on March 30, 2014 8:37PM
VR14 EH Sorc
VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • TIMEandETERNITY
    The Loot Drop, and Wykkyd's mods are great, I use them and approve. But the first one I also like just not as much as I would have thought. It reminds me allot to much of Dragon Age. Not saying its a bad thing at all, but I would prefer something toggle like to remove certain displays on it. Just my opinion is all.
    "Here's to me, and Here's to you, Here's to love and laughter. I'll be true, as long as you, but not a moment after."
  • Furgus
    Furgus
    great advice thanks Inversus
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prefer Dragon loot over loot drop. Can integrate nicely into the regular chat box, and also semi-supports crafting.

Do use the rest of those.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axer wrote: »
    Prefer Dragon loot over loot drop. Can integrate nicely into the regular chat box, and also semi-supports crafting.

Do use the rest of those.

I prefer the little loot drop at the bottom right. It looks quite nice - chat often fills up too quickly anyway.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Calsie
    Calsie
    ✭✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »
    I prefer the little loot drop at the bottom right. It looks quite nice - chat often fills up too quickly anyway.

Dragonloot can be configured to not post to the chat box. It has its own dialogue box that you can drag anywhere.

• Pawkette
    Pawkette
    ✭✭✭
    @Calsie I feel like you've got it out for me.
    I love Lua
    Mac: Pawkette< Templar, DC >
    PS4: Pawkette< Templar, AD >