Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immaculate Construction projects

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Coldharbour Hot Tub build video (1:49)

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLBqDvNplMRHFXiiyFc_6WsvSLetlg

Built with Immaculate Construction
Available from Minion or as a download from ESOUI.com
Edited by R_K on March 25, 2018 6:55PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Cavern build video (1:24)

quDYkFS.jpg

Edited by R_K on March 25, 2018 7:05PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimensional Portal build video (0:50)

hqdefault.jpg?

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double Helix build video (1:50)

hqdefault.jpg

• lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! I installed it last night and spent several hours in my home playing with it... Never did get my crafting writs done :-/

Question about how this works: a friend of mine and I invested in a home together. She bought it, and gave me the permissions to decorate. In retrospect, I should have purchased it because I do most of the crafting & decorating, and it’s a hassle having to give the items to her in order to do anything. Since the add-on takes items out of your own inventory, this will not work in someone else’s home, will it? Say, if she dumps a stack of 20 stones, could I use the add-on to arrange them when she’s not home?
    Edited by lygerseye on March 29, 2018 3:47PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lygerseye First, thank you so much -- I appreciate the feedback! :smile: (and I am so glad that you like the add-on!)

As for working with items other than those in your inventory -- I have a To Do for adding a "Target & Construct" function that would allow you to target a "stack" of items and hit a configurable key bind. The Add-On will take the item that you are targeting, and allow you to Construct with that item and any more of the -same item- within a meter or so -- just as if you had right-clicked on a stack of those items in your inventory.

But seeing as there is now a need for it, given your arrangement, I'll bump that To Do up. Check back later today if you can -- I will try to have the update out by then. :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lygerseye Just a quick update -- I've uploaded Version 0.99d of Immaculate Construction to ESOUI; so, as soon as that is approved, you can download it. This new version will allow you to set up a key bind under Controls > Immaculate Construction > Add Targeted Furniture Stack. You can then target a stack of 1 or more of any furnishing (they must be of the same type) and hit that key. That stack will then be added to your project -- just like when you add a stack from your inventory.

I hope this helps -- and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or other suggestions :smile:
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great! I will update and try this out tomorrow!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobius Strip-like Shape build video (1:05)

hqdefault.jpg

• swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    WHOA
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update. Went to my friends house and was quickly able to remake the stairs so every stone was perfectly laid out... Finally, my OCD is appeased!
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is into housing, just follow this author on esoui - all his housing mods are awesome.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is gorgeous!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lygerseye wrote: »
    Thank you for the update. Went to my friends house and was quickly able to remake the stairs so every stone was perfectly laid out... Finally, my OCD is appeased!

I am so so glad that this helped you with your project! Let me know if you need anything else :smile:<3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    If anyone is into housing, just follow this author on esoui - all his housing mods are awesome.

<3<3<3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is gorgeous!

Thank you! :-)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

Also, I just posted my newest add-on -- Essential Housing Tools. Check it out when ya get a moment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/403874/essential-housing-tools-add-on-available-from-minion-and-esoui-com
    Edited by R_K on March 31, 2018 11:01PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alliance War Ouroboros (1:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2sjj34T1E&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs&amp;index=7

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Alliance War Ouroboros (1:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2sjj34T1E&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs&amp;index=7

Wow. These is legitimately great and creative as heck. Probably my favorite one, and I may give it a cheeky steal.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can I use this for individual objects and replace homestead ocd with this addon?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Wow. These is legitimately great and creative as heck. Probably my favorite one, and I may give it a cheeky steal.

Thank you so much! :smile: And please, steal away -- these are meant to just give you ideas and to help understand how the add-on works (given that generating these shapes can sometimes seem complex or difficult). If you want, give us a look at whatever you end up building -- I'm sure the community would love to see!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    can I use this for individual objects and replace homestead ocd with this addon?

@aliyavana Hi Ali! You technically could; but, I think what you need is my Essential Housing Tools add-on:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/author-37914.html

That one will let you easily move and even rotate one object or entire groups of objects, as well as Copy & Paste groups of items to clone them or even move / copy them between homes.
  •  Schore159
    Schore159
    ✭✭✭
    Wow your addons are great.

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schore159 wrote: »
    Wow your addons are great.

Thank you so much! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transliminal Portal (1:17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsI2G8mtsZI&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs&amp;index=8

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony Pyramid (1:43)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH6QYcwvw5Y&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs&amp;index=9

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flower-covered Gazebo ft. Daedric Thrones :wink: (3:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJjN_e1iqU&amp;index=10&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs

• TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need this to come to Xbox. Like I REALLY need this in my life.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need this to come to Xbox. Like I REALLY need this in my life.

<3 I'm so sorry -- trust me, if I had the option to, I would write this add-on for Console. I feel like we need some kind of hashtag to promote the demand for Console Add-ons... :wink:
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    The features this add on have the potential to be amaziiiinggggg, except for the one thing the author can't control ;) Item count! I hope someday ZOS will look into lower ploygon type 'building blocks' with their own item count.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much -- and I couldn't agree more about the item limits.

One thing does give me hope though -- a while back the API was changed to create more categories to distinguish "high impact" furnishings from "low impact" ones... and that leads me to believe that an increase in item limits (at least "low impact" items) may be on the way at some point.

Fingers crossed. :wink: