Fellow player housing enthusiasts..
- Have you ever wanted to tab target through those untargetable books inside of a bookcase?
- Have you ever wished that you could move or even rotate an entire group of items at once?
- Have you ever hoped that you could someday copy of a group of items and clone it? What about cloning it to a completely different house?
After installing the add-on, set up the control keys using the Controls
menu under the Housing Editor Essential Housing Tools
Tab Target/Cycle Through Adjacent Items
- Select / Deselect
- Tab Target
- Copy (optional)
- Paste (optional)
In Housing Editor mode...
- target any furniture item and hit the Tab Target key.
- Your cursor will now be holding the targeted item.
- Hit the Tab Target key subsequent time(s) to cycle through all of the items near to the starting item.
- Move/edit items as needed OR hit the Cancel key to exit without keeping any changes.
In Housing Editor mode, target any furniture item and...
- Press the Select/Deselect key. That item and all adjacent (contiguous) items will be selected; AND/OR,
- Hold SHIFT + press the Select/Deselect key. That item and all adjacent (contiguous) items of the same type will be selected; AND/OR,
- Hold ALT + press the Select/Deselect key. Only that item will be selected.
In Housing Editor mode, use the above instructions to select a group of items. The "Adjust Selection" window will appear. Click the position/rotation icons in the window to edit your entire selection at once, including moving the items as well as rotating the items. Also:
Copy & Paste Items
- Hold SHIFT + Click to move or rotate the items in large increments; or,
- Hold ALT + Click to move or rotate the items with precision; or,
- Just Click to move or rotate the items in normal amounts.
In Housing Editor mode, use the above instructions to select a group of items. Then:
- Press the Copy key. The selected items will be copied to a virtual "clipboard".
- Then, face the area where you want to clone those items and hit the Paste key.
- Using items from your personal inventory only, the group will be copied into your home directly in front of your character.
- Optionally, you may first port to a different house that you own and then Paste the entire group there. (You're welcome )
As this is an early release, I would appreciate any and all feedback including Questions, Suggestions, Bugs (aka Features) or Comments.
And, as always, photos of your creations using this or any of my other Housing add-ons are always welcome if you'd like to share! Just @ mention me and I'll be sure to see them!
// Geezus Take The Heal (PC, NA) // Divine Design Alliance
Add-on Developer // Essential Housing Tools
- Magic Carpet
- Guild Alert