The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to reduce amount of players rendered on screen?

Franieck
Franieck
✭✭✭✭
Did anyone invent an addon/mod for that yet? I don't see why there shouldn't be away to limit the amount of players displayed on screen - specially in cities. It just butchers my fps :(
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that there's no limit to the amount of player who can render in PVP, I dont think that's possible.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best way to do it is to play PVP and kill the enemies.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it would be technically possible
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is ridiculous! Why not make a feature just for Pve then? Or at least allow all other players to be rendered with bare minimum models/textures. Gw2 does it beautifully. In fact, there you are able to select the quantity of players and the quality of how they are rendered. Has ZOS ever addressed this issue? Maybe This should be moved to another part of the forum?