The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In the name of the Queen Questline bugged (Dominion EU)

Horteo85
Horteo85
✭✭✭
Hi,

Please fix this quest a.s.a.p. It's hanging (Same issue as in Beta)

This is a Faction Mainquest. Progress is not possible without this quest
  • Frail_Old_Man
    Frail_Old_Man
    ✭✭
    It's the same exact issue as in beta, affects all the quests it did before.
    Sanguine's testers, the best testers.
    Alas we are no longer labeled as such.
  • Horteo85
    Horteo85
    ✭✭✭
    Frog Race is bugged too. Thats not so bad. But in the Name of the Queen is a very important questhas a huge Impact on progress
  • Horteo85
    Horteo85
    ✭✭✭
    Aelif is bugged too

You really fixed the questbugs? Or you just made an entry in the patchnotes to calm the Players?
  • Horteo85
    Horteo85
    ✭✭✭
    there are a lot more questbugs

Not one quest is fixed since beta!!
  • Horteo85
    Horteo85
    ✭✭✭
    Bump

Still no contact ingame or here.

Thousands of Players are blocked
  • Horteo85
    Horteo85
    ✭✭✭
    more and more People are waiting
  • vovangarm
    vovangarm
    Either it has already been fixed, or else I recommend coming there when there's less people, compared to first evening of the game. I was able to finish it without trouble early in the morning.
  • Anoxu
    Anoxu
    bump
  • Anoxu
    Anoxu
    It is fixed!
  • alienbongs
    alienbongs
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think it was ever broken on launch. It's just that there is always a massive crowd trying to finish it at the same time. Come back when everybody gets tired of waiting - worked for me at least.
  • DRok32
    DRok32
    I'm also having the frog race bug. Not able to complete after choosing bloodthirster, feeding him, then putting him at the start point. Nothing happens after that.
  • mithrendiel
    mithrendiel
    ✭✭
    I experienced this bug last night. It appears that relogging will frequently put you into different server instances, and in some of those instances, the quest may actually be working. I was able to get around this and several other "Event quest" bugs by relogging last night. I think it took about 5 attempts to get into an instance where the In Name of the Queen was working.
    Edited by mithrendiel on March 31, 2014 4:57PM
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was unable to finish this quest not only yesterday but in the last two betas as well. Tried everything suggested. But, I glanced at the forums breifly last night before going to bed and read some folks were able to finish it when nobody was there. Couldn't resist so I got back on and ran over there and sure enough I was able to finish the quest. There were only 2 other people there.

Having to wait and find a time when there are fewer people in a quest area is not a long term solution but for now it does tend to work.

• mithrendiel
    mithrendiel
    ✭✭
    Great advise, Evergnar! I agree on it being a poor long term solution, but it's nice to know there are work arounds to most/all of the currently bugged "event quests."