The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial Traders Guild [NA] [PC/Mac]

• nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Alcidious wrote: »
    Could I get a invite also please. @Alcidious
    Purumiru wrote: »
    invite me plz :)@Purumiru
    I'd like to join as well. @rubydalyla

The above three invites have been sent. :smiley:
    Founder of Imperial Traders Guild [NA] [PC-mac] • Guild WebsiteESO Forum Thread

Auron Lightblaze [Templar Heals] • Auron-khul [DK Tank] • Auronair [Sorc DPS] • Auronkha [NB DPS] • Brother Auron [Warden TBD]
  • Norially
    Norially
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please @Norially‌
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Norially wrote: »
    Invite please @Norially‌
    Sent. :wink:

Auron Lightblaze [Templar Heals] • Auron-khul [DK Tank] • Auronair [Sorc DPS] • Auronkha [NB DPS] • Brother Auron [Warden TBD]
  • Elessor
    Elessor
    I have an interest in this guild. I would love to master all crafts, but that could take a year or more to do. I probably wouldn't be crafting in the early levels. I get early access on Tuesday, but I don't plan on playing quickly, but I think I would be an asset. Your website looks good @elessor
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Elessor wrote: »
    I have an interest in this guild. I would love to master all crafts, but that could take a year or more to do. I probably wouldn't be crafting in the early levels. I get early access on Tuesday, but I don't plan on playing quickly, but I think I would be an asset. Your website looks good @elessor
    You are most welcome to join once you get in game! There are no requirements for members, we just assume they all want to sell or buy from the guild store, so no pressure whatsoever to pick up crafting quickly.

I am glad you like the website, I put a lot of time into that and am quite proud of it :)

Feel free to join the Traders community at our website in the meantime, that will make it easy for us to bring you on-board once you are ingame.

• Roneth
    Roneth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join. @‌Roneth

Thanks!
    Edited by Roneth on March 31, 2014 4:25AM
  • Benji
    Benji
    Please invite me. Character: Benji
    Edited by Benji on March 31, 2014 9:28AM
  • DearonPerrin
    I would like to join but I don't know how
    My Character name is Dearon Perrin if it help
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Roneth wrote: »
    I would like to join. @‌Roneth

Thanks!
    Benji wrote: »
    Please invite me. @Benji
    Sent. :)
    I would like to join but I don't know how
    My Character name is Dearon Perrin if it help
    We have sent you an invitation as well. Next time you log in (if you weren't logged in when we sent the invite) you should see that you have a new notification, click the glowing/flashing notification icon and there you should see your guild invite to accept.

• Purrpurr
    Purrpurr
    Hello
    I'm really interested and I would like to join.
    Character: @Purrpurr
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Purrpurr wrote: »
    Hello
    I'm really interested and I would like to join.
    Character: @Purrpurr
    Invite sent. :)

• BioTeckna
    BioTeckna
    I would like to join too :)@BioTeckna
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    BioTeckna wrote: »
    I would like to join too :)@BioTeckna
    Done! :)

• Benji
    Benji
    Please send an invite to my character: Benji please. I did not get the last one you had sent.
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Benji wrote: »
    Please send an invite to my character: Benji please. I did not get the last one you had sent.
    Re-sent. I noticed you edited your previous post, did you change your account name or character name? Might explain why you didn't get the first invite.
    Edited by nzblustone on March 31, 2014 11:10AM

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will definitely be interested once I get in-game. I have Early Access right now, but the download is taking forever. I'll go register on your website to speed up the process.
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
  • Booshy
    Booshy
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining - @Booshy
  • Weiserbud
    Weiserbud
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please @Weiserbud
  • DaddyBetaTest
    sign me up, @tresperros
  • Wren80
    Wren80
    Hi there! I'm going to be crafting to my heart's content, focusing on clothcrafting/alchemy on my main and splitting up the other crafts to alts. I'd love to be a part of this to sell my wares to fellow players.

Here is my id - wren80

thanks!
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    @holmel, @Booshy, @Weiserbud, @tresperros and @wren80 all sent invites. :)

• Gruuz
    Gruuz
    I would like an invite please @‌Gruuz
    Thanks! :)
  • eliteman19
    I would like to join!! @eliteman19
  • Nipper4369b14_ESO
    Nipper4369b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get a invite as well. @Nipper4369
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Gruuz wrote: »
    I would like an invite please @‌Gruuz
    Thanks! :)
    eliteman19 wrote: »
    I would like to join!! @eliteman19
    Invites sent. :)

• patrickmaurab14_ESO
    I would like an invite as well
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite as well
    What is your account name?

• TheVindelator
    TheVindelator
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like just the guild I'm looking for.

@Vindelator

Thanks.
  • nzblustone
    nzblustone
    ✭✭
    Sounds like just the guild I'm looking for.

@Vindelator

Thanks.
    Invited. :)