Edited by nzblustone on February 13, 2018 12:33AM
Imperial Traders GuildWebsite: imperialtraders.orgServer:
Crafting and TradingLanguage(s):
Merv Sarys, ORSINIUMGuild Leader(s): @nzblustoneRecruitment Status:
2000g weekly OR 8500g monthly
The purpose of this is so that everyone contributes a fair share towards the guild trader and guild events/competitions.NOTE:
WEEKLY contribution can be via direct donation or guild store sales tax (3.5% of all your sales) or a combination of both. However, MONTHLY contributions are only counted from direct deposits.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GUILD:
- Donations must be deposited directly into the guild bank by the individual member.
This is so the addon we use to track donations from the ESO guild logs registers your donation.
- Weekly donations are due by Sunday @ 8pm CDT.
This coincides with when the guild trader bid cycle ends.
- Monthly donations is due by the first Sunday of each month @ 8pm CDT.
Unless the month begins on a weekend, in which case it would be due on the second Sunday of the month.
- For your weekly or monthly contribution you are rewarded with tickets for that weeks guild lotto draw.
Every 500g counts as a separate ticket, and you can purchase as many extra tickets as you want.
We aim to hover near the 500 member cap but our inactivity policy will help us keep enough spaces free to bring in fresh traders (and cycle out those that may not play anymore when necessary). One benefit of this is that fresh traders bring in fresh goods for the guild store.To receive an invitation to the guild you can ...
- ... post your UserID and/or character name into the recruitment channel on our Discord server, after which you will usually receive a guild invite within 24 hours.
- ... send an ingame mail to @nzblustone or @Greevir or @SirApplesauce. After one of them receives your mail they will send you a guild invite.
- ... request an invitation via in-game whisper to @nzblustone or @Greevir or @SirApplesauce or any other member of the guild, as everyone can invite others.
We are a community within the online world of The Elder Scrolls Online dedicated to advancing the economy of Tamriel (the world of Elder Scrolls) through enabling a free-flowing place where anyone can come and go as they wish to sell or buy from other like-minded traders.
How does it work? Well, in The Elder Scrolls Online there are only two ways to sell or buy items from other players, the first is to trade directly with the other player face-to-face after using some other means to make contact such as in-game chat, or an external source such as a message board. The other way to sell or buy items from other players is through a guild store.
You can only buy and sell items from a guild store if you are a member of that guild unless that guild has a trader. You can however be a member of up to five player-made guilds. You can access your guild stores through the coin clerk (banker) NPC in many of the larger towns around Tamriel.
All members of the Imperial Traders Guild are able to invite other players into the guild, helping to keep a steady flow of new traders and their goods arriving in our guild store. All members can also buy and sell items in the guild store, there are no trial periods or application forms.
Founder of Imperial Traders Guild
[NA] [PC-mac] • Guild Website
• ESO Forum ThreadAuron Lightblaze
[Templar Heals] • Auron-khul
[DK Tank] • Auronair
[Sorc DPS] • Auronkha
[NB DPS] • Brother Auron