The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

sale

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
what is the chance of a crown sale around jester festival?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    About 50/50
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50/50 yes or 50/50 no? :D:#
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked with a reliable source and it told me no.
    o0Wi7jR.png
    Edited by Turelus on March 27, 2018 12:01PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I checked with a reliable source and it told me no.
    o0Wi7jR.png

Damn you and your inside sources, Turelus!
    Options
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes?
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    Options
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to stock up, i hope there is one
    Options
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »

Yes?

computer-says-no.jpg
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
    Options
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    I hope so, I'll totally stock up if that's the case. If not, I'll have to pass on some things I was really looking forward to. I'm trying to only buy during sales, so I can justify buying as many as I usually do.
    Options