The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

sale

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
what is the chance of a crown sale around jester festival?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    About 50/50
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50/50 yes or 50/50 no? :D:#
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked with a reliable source and it told me no.
    o0Wi7jR.png
    Edited by Turelus on March 27, 2018 12:01PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I checked with a reliable source and it told me no.
    o0Wi7jR.png

Damn you and your inside sources, Turelus!
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes?
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to stock up, i hope there is one
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »

Yes?

computer-says-no.jpg
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    I hope so, I'll totally stock up if that's the case. If not, I'll have to pass on some things I was really looking forward to. I'm trying to only buy during sales, so I can justify buying as many as I usually do.