The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any chance transfer NA account to EU?

shuangshuang-wumi
Just realize PING of EU is much better than NA, but i reach cp 900 in NA already.
  • shuangshuang-wumi
    or could someone tell me how to improve your ping in AU, I used to got 300~500.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're in Australia I would have thought that ping to the EU server was worse than the ping to the NA server. Sorry to say there is no way to improve it without actually moving closer to the server.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • TomCarterESO
    TomCarterESO
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Veteran Rank 16 Dark Elf Templar
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Faster internet speeds might help reduce ping.

Sadly, server transfers aren't possible in ESO. :(
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 26, 2018 6:46AM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Faster internet won't. There are people on the highest speed package for NBN in Australia and their ping is no different.
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a good vpn like Mudfish. Might help. Definitely helps when I’m playing from SE Asia.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just roll a new char.

I've done this. It's surprising how enjoyable it is and is quite quick to do :)
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain bro, I left the EU server as I play mostly between 2-6am GMT so pvp is dead.

It’s taken me about a year part time to get back to around 500CP
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Insert trump wall meme....
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When the console version was released, pc players had their accounts transferred over. This is what started the nonsensical prices console players are paying at guild traders.

ZOS can but won't transfer any more accounts.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When the console version was released, pc players had their accounts transferred over. This is what started the nonsensical prices console players are paying at guild traders.

Not sure that's true (as in seriously not sure) because I read that they were able to make the xfer only because they were working with empty databases. That post is around...somewhere...I saw it last month I guess.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not sure that's true (as in seriously not sure) because I read that they were able to make the xfer only because they were working with empty databases. That post is around...somewhere...I saw it last month I guess.

Pretty much spot on. It was because they were working with empty databases so the transferred information was used to create the initial data sets for the platforms. They can't do it now because that could result in issues regarding identifiers, character names and other information.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pretty much spot on. It was because they were working with empty databases so the transferred information was used to create the initial data sets for the platforms. They can't do it now because that could result in issues regarding identifiers, character names and other information.

Heh, so deleting the *.cdx and forcing a re-indexing just won't cut it, eh?

Thanks, was pretty sure that was what I'd read and it made total sense to me.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Faster internet won't. There are people on the highest speed package for NBN in Australia and their ping is no different.

^this....

ping is about the amount of infrastructure between you and the server.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DieAlteHexe in what language does x=trans??? :D jsut curious "xfer"
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »

English.
    Edited by DieAlteHexe on March 26, 2018 10:36AM

• Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

English.

make no sense

might even make less sense with wiki explanation..
    Edited by Yakidafi on March 26, 2018 11:11AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

English.

make no sense

might even make less sense with wiki explanation..

Well, sorry but it's a standard. Not sure what else to tell you.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the actual answer from support: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25807/~/can-i-transfer-my-eso-account-and-characters-between-different-platforms?

Can I transfer my ESO account and characters between different platforms?
    Updated 03/02/2018 07:25 AM
    We have not built, and do not plan to build, the capability to move individual characters from platform to platform. We were only able move characters in bulk for console once on June 1st 2015 because the database tables we copied to were brand new (empty). Now that the database tables are filled with other data, the techniques we used before no longer work.

Or this one: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7451/~/can-i-transfer-my-character-to-a-different-megaserver?

Can I transfer my character to a different Megaserver?
    Updated 12/01/2015 09:33 AM
    No. Players are not able to transfer their characters to a different megaserver.

We recommend that players create a new character in order to play with their friends on a different megaserver.
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 26, 2018 12:22PM
  • smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭

The issue for us in Aus is nothing to do with our internet connections, it is the Trunk Lines feeding to the US / Asia.

On NA servers the best we can get is ~280.

That said, what we are seeing at 280+ is latency, not ping, otherwise the game would be unplayble at all. It means we lose about .3 of a second on all actions in game, hence why we are outside the red circle, yet we die. It sucks!

I would be surprised if the OP is maintaining a constant better connection to EU servers as the link to EU passes through US or Asia and should be slower as a result. I typically see 100-200ms increase on any game using EU over Us servers.