The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New DLC Bonuses for ESO PLUS members?

  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    xbobx wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    ESO + has had loads of Perks added over time and is great value. Expecting more is a bit much I think

    i disagree. Some of the perks should not be a perk, they should be part of the game. Things like doubling house furniture. They purposely made it low to try and force people into subs. in fact, why is there a limit and why is it so low? for a company that loves being greedy you think increasing it would be in their best interest.

    i hear theres a special on foil this week. you might need some

    this is a normal tactic in all business.

    wy do you think they give you those free chests
    why do you think they give you incredibly small homes

    this isn't tinfoil. I would bet my life that's where the decision came from.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbobx wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    ESO + has had loads of Perks added over time and is great value. Expecting more is a bit much I think

    i disagree. Some of the perks should not be a perk, they should be part of the game. Things like doubling house furniture. They purposely made it low to try and force people into subs. in fact, why is there a limit and why is it so low? for a company that loves being greedy you think increasing it would be in their best interest.

    things like that shouldn't happen.

    the crowns should be bumped up to 2k at least.
    people on xbox need to be able to sub more than one month at a time, something the mods and developers keep ignoring
    eso plus people should get one free medium house imo

    There's a limit because the housing instance isn't on their servers. Its on your computer. So they have to set the upper limit to what the hardware of most players can handle.

    Yeah, they could do away with the ESO+ benefit of doubled slots, but why shouldn't they reward the people who subscribe?


    by adding other features.

    if they gave everyone a free medium size home, or even something like autumns gate, don't you think it may actually make them more money in the end
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    xbobx wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    ESO + has had loads of Perks added over time and is great value. Expecting more is a bit much I think

    i disagree. Some of the perks should not be a perk, they should be part of the game. Things like doubling house furniture. They purposely made it low to try and force people into subs. in fact, why is there a limit and why is it so low? for a company that loves being greedy you think increasing it would be in their best interest.

    things like that shouldn't happen.

    the crowns should be bumped up to 2k at least.
    people on xbox need to be able to sub more than one month at a time, something the mods and developers keep ignoring
    eso plus people should get one free medium house imo

    There's a limit because the housing instance isn't on their servers. Its on your computer. So they have to set the upper limit to what the hardware of most players can handle.

    Yeah, they could do away with the ESO+ benefit of doubled slots, but why shouldn't they reward the people who subscribe?

    How could my housing instance be in my computer if people can go and use it even when I'm not logged in?
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Hey @kain0001,

    All of the bonuses for Summerset are linked to pre-purchasing it. There are no exclusives for Summerset as an ESO Plus member.
    Staff Post
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbobx wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    ESO + has had loads of Perks added over time and is great value. Expecting more is a bit much I think

    i disagree. Some of the perks should not be a perk, they should be part of the game. Things like doubling house furniture. They purposely made it low to try and force people into subs. in fact, why is there a limit and why is it so low? for a company that loves being greedy you think increasing it would be in their best interest.

    things like that shouldn't happen.

    the crowns should be bumped up to 2k at least.
    people on xbox need to be able to sub more than one month at a time, something the mods and developers keep ignoring
    eso plus people should get one free medium house imo

    There's a limit because the housing instance isn't on their servers. Its on your computer. So they have to set the upper limit to what the hardware of most players can handle.

    Yeah, they could do away with the ESO+ benefit of doubled slots, but why shouldn't they reward the people who subscribe?

    Add to the limit, give us a warning that it may cause slower performance in the house and let us make that decision to fill up or not.

    Now how would people feel if the Chapters also gave one month of ESO+? New to it might find things they like about it and subs gets an extension.
    PC-NA

    VotansAdvanceSettings
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kwisatz wrote: »
    xbobx wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    ESO + has had loads of Perks added over time and is great value. Expecting more is a bit much I think

    i disagree. Some of the perks should not be a perk, they should be part of the game. Things like doubling house furniture. They purposely made it low to try and force people into subs. in fact, why is there a limit and why is it so low? for a company that loves being greedy you think increasing it would be in their best interest.

    things like that shouldn't happen.

    the crowns should be bumped up to 2k at least.
    people on xbox need to be able to sub more than one month at a time, something the mods and developers keep ignoring
    eso plus people should get one free medium house imo

    There's a limit because the housing instance isn't on their servers. Its on your computer. So they have to set the upper limit to what the hardware of most players can handle.

    Yeah, they could do away with the ESO+ benefit of doubled slots, but why shouldn't they reward the people who subscribe?

    How could my housing instance be in my computer if people can go and use it even when I'm not logged in?

    Sorry, I wasn't clear, the housing instance is on the client's computer. So when I visit someone else's house, that instance is generated client-side, on my end.

    This thread does a better job of explaining it than I do: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391471/furniture-slots-limits-are-not-the-problem-we-need-more-complete-structures-that-use-only-1-slot

    This one also discusses issues with generating large numbers of objects: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/325777/is-there-a-reason-why-house-items-limit-is-capped
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 24, 2018 6:38PM
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭
    With great trepidation I cancelled my subscription fearing my eso world would become dark and foreboding ....yet life goes merrily on :) I enjoy spending a bit more time doing inventory management, no more hoarding !
  • ThanatosLex
    ThanatosLex
    ✭✭
    Eso+ 60 slots at a merchant
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope you get everything you wish for.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxwell wrote: »
    With great trepidation I cancelled my subscription fearing my eso world would become dark and foreboding ....yet life goes merrily on :) I enjoy spending a bit more time doing inventory management, no more hoarding !

    Yep, and that's the biggest issue with paid chapters even for ESO+ subscribers: ESO+ now becomes less attractive given how awesome ESO's free play model is (or buy to play at least). Hopefully they can make ESO+ more attractive again this year, without removing anything from the awesome free play model, because some players genuinely can't justify constant monthly payments on the same video game and it would be a shame to lose that positive aspect of the game.

    I think increasing the Crown allowance for ESO+ might be a good idea now that we're down to three DLCs per year instead of four. We now get less for our money, and given Crowns have a monetary value it's a good trade-off.
Sign In or Register to comment.