The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Falling

maupie1997b16_ESO
So i dont know what i did but i fell trough te ground and ik keep falling into nothing when i relogg i still keep falling and i cant recall 2 another position because then i get kicked for message overload please help me i really want to play with my character
  • Ztnef
    Ztnef
    try "/stuck" to see if that moves you to a wayshire
  • Tergen
    Tergen
    When you start falling and the screen goes all one color log out first, 2nd step is to log back in, at this point you should see that you are falling and then you can hit /stuck. Keep in mind that /stuck will kill your char and put you back to the nearest waypoint and your armor will degrade. its really an annoying bug thats for sure.
  • Sadique
    Sadique
    ✭✭✭
    my character has been stuckdoing this for over 12 hours now because im in cyrodiil and cant use /stuck, support still hasnt gotten back to me.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, everyone. If you're falling, and you find that "/stuck" does not work, try opening your map by pressing "M" and teleporting to a wayshrine. You can also try to enter guest campaign. Let us know if this helped!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Sadique
    Sadique
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, everyone. If you're falling, and you find that "/stuck" does not work, try opening your map by pressing "M" and teleporting to a wayshrine. You can also try to enter guest campaign. Let us know if this helped!

@Zos_JasonL i cant join another campaign or use /stuck because my character is already in cyrodiil. I put in a support ticket yesterday evening and have gotten no help.
  • maupie1997b16_ESO
    I worked than nk you so much!
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Sadique. It seems another user was able to use this fix when encountering the same issue. You may also want to try teleporting to a friend via your contact list. Our Support Team will assist you as soon as possible to get you back on land.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post