The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's the Imperial Stuff?

BrightRaven
So I pre-ordered the digital Imperial edition. I was able to buy the horse and got the monkey vanity pet. There was an in-game mail with the rings of mara. But where is the rest of the stuff I'm suppose to have? Don't see any explorer's pack, extra maps, etc. Nor anyway to use Imperial stuff. Please advise... am I missing something? Is that stuff not available until launch? What's going on here?
  • BrightRaven
    And no response...
  • Danarchist
    Danarchist
    ✭✭
    I was asking about this in chat yesterday and everyone responded "after full release duh" like it was common knowledge, yet I cant find a mention of it anywhere on the forums or main site....
  • Elhim
    Elhim
    I have the same problem -- monkey, rings of mara, I can buy the imperial horse, but no maps or scuttler. Other people I know who preordered Imperial got everything.
  • BrightRaven
    Agreed. There was actually conflicting information. Some sources said we'd have it from the get-go and others said not until the 4th. So what are we supposed to believe? I was confused by the whole thing, not sure why it had to be so complicated.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get it, but I'm being told by the community it is because I have the retail version. Who knows.
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't get an item for the imperials. Right click any wearable item and select Convert to Imperial. The maps will be under Miscellaneous.
    Edited by Loxy37 on March 31, 2014 4:01PM
  • BrightRaven
    Nope, can't do that and the maps aren't there...
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    You don't get an item for the imperials. Right click any wearable item and select Convert to Imperial. The maps will be under Miscellaneous.

• ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone. During Early Access, you will have the ability to select any race in any alliance. All other Explorer's Pack bonuses will be available at launch. If you pre-purchased the Imperial Edition of ESO, you will have access to those bonuses during Early Access. If you haven't received the bonuses you should have during Early Access, be sure to let us know and we can create a help ticket so that our Support Team can look into it!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, can't do that and the maps aren't there...

Well on mine. If I click any item like pants, helmet and so on, I can convert to Imperial. Only thing I can think of is that you are one of the unfortunates that haven't got them when you should have.
  • BrightRaven
    OK, I do seem to have the convert to Imperial option today. Pretty sure it wasn't available yesterday. And the rings of Mara, Imperial horse.

Just to be perfectly clear... we will receive the maps and vanity pets at launch? I received the monkey from playing in beta, but no sign of the mudcrab and/or scuttler.
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hi there, everyone. During Early Access, you will have the ability to select any race in any alliance. All other Explorer's Pack bonuses will be available at launch. If you pre-purchased the Imperial Edition of ESO, you will have access to those bonuses during Early Access. If you haven't received the bonuses you should have during Early Access, be sure to let us know and we can create a help ticket so that our Support Team can look into it!

• BrightRaven
    I double-checked and I can do that, so good to go for that. But I still don't see extra maps. You definitely have those? Otherwise I guess we get them at launch...
    Well on mine. If I click any item like pants, helmet and so on, I can convert to Imperial. Only thing I can think of is that you are one of the unfortunates that haven't got them when you should have.