The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Torugs set.. 5th

Goshua
Goshua
✭✭✭✭
(5 items) Increases the potency and reduces the cooldown of your weapon's enchantment by 30%.

Any thoughts about adding crafted poisons to that as well (perhaps for only the first if it applies multiple effects or it would be too much) ?
I am assuming by discussions that jewelry crafting will allow Torug items to be made.

Also assuming poisons are generally geared toward stamina builds, but maybe it will add a twist to another reasonable (imo) set that you don't hear about).
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

ok. not a combo of traits Id be personally interested in as i like the health and SR but thank for bringing it to me attention.
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭

Just in case you didn't read the thread title this is about Torug's. I wasn't asking for an alterntive. ty tho..
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Goshua wrote: »

ok. not a combo of traits Id be personally interested in as i like the health and SR but thank for bringing it to me attention.

It's craftable so you can make it in any trait you want.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Goshua wrote: »

It's craftable so you can make it in any trait you want.

True. Think you know what I meant.
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poisons would be a waste with torugs pact. It only works on weapon enchants.

VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    Poisons would be a waste with torugs pact. It only works on weapon enchants.

I was suggesting

(5 items) Increases the potency and reduces the cooldown of your weapon's enchantment or posion by 30%.
    Options