The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Torugs set.. 5th

Goshua
Goshua
✭✭✭✭
(5 items) Increases the potency and reduces the cooldown of your weapon's enchantment by 30%.

Any thoughts about adding crafted poisons to that as well (perhaps for only the first if it applies multiple effects or it would be too much) ?
I am assuming by discussions that jewelry crafting will allow Torug items to be made.

Also assuming poisons are generally geared toward stamina builds, but maybe it will add a twist to another reasonable (imo) set that you don't hear about).
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

ok. not a combo of traits Id be personally interested in as i like the health and SR but thank for bringing it to me attention.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian forever
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭

Just in case you didn't read the thread title this is about Torug's. I wasn't asking for an alterntive. ty tho..
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Goshua wrote: »

ok. not a combo of traits Id be personally interested in as i like the health and SR but thank for bringing it to me attention.

It's craftable so you can make it in any trait you want.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Goshua wrote: »

It's craftable so you can make it in any trait you want.

True. Think you know what I meant.
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poisons would be a waste with torugs pact. It only works on weapon enchants.

VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    Poisons would be a waste with torugs pact. It only works on weapon enchants.

I was suggesting

(5 items) Increases the potency and reduces the cooldown of your weapon's enchantment or posion by 30%.