The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Physical Imperial Edition

DanMan3395
Do those of us who purchased the physical box have to wait until we get the box and codes in it to get our novelty items like cosmetic pets? Not complaining, just making sure my account is square.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently not, for some reason they decided to go ahead and send out the items to some people. Not sure how they rated.....
  • DanMan3395
    Apparently not, for some reason they decided to go ahead and send out the items to some people. Not sure how they rated.....

So if I did NOT receive several of the items, I should contact customer support?
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    you have to have the Code stated in your Box to get the Novelty Items that was promised. if you bought the Physical Edition and have not received it until now means you used an Early Access Code given by the Retail you bought it from, so to get the full taste of it you'll just have to wait for your box
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • DanMan3395
    Louis wrote: »
    you have to have the Code stated in your Box to get the Novelty Items that was promised. if you bought the Physical Edition and have not received it until now means you used an Early Access Code given by the Retail you bought it from, so to get the full taste of it you'll just have to wait for your box

That makes sense, thanks!
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    DanMan3395 wrote: »
    Louis wrote: »

That makes sense, thanks!

Pleasure
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.