The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bonus treasure map pack

Zeepblok
Zeepblok
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I wanted to delete my char so I banked all my imperial edition items. The only thing I could not bank where the treasure map packs. I deleted my char and now I cant get my treasure maps. They dont get send in a new mail. can I get them back? I thought I would get them again because I couldnt bank them. Still got the rest though
  • Staal
    Staal
    ✭✭
    I don't know why they changed it, but in beta you could bank them...
    Now you have to take them out of their box and place deposit them individually, it's not like we need more space geez :pensive:

Sucks though man, you will have to contact support.
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    You'll have to contact support, but remember the next time you have to unpack the maps to be able to deposit them in the bank :)
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
  • Zeepblok
    Zeepblok
    Soul Shriven
    Aaaa that sucks :( thnx anyway. I will contact support
  • poltida
    poltida
    ✭✭
    I banked mine, but it sucks that it takes alot of room in the bank until I find them!