The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Summerset Housing + Furnishing

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
I must say, I'm excited about the possibilities. Ran into these two Aldmeri statues in Phaer while questing today. Would love to see them - they'd make great Luxury Furnisher items, yes?

2ilye5w.png

PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hell yeah

Snooty statues for the win.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I can't seem to edit my OP for some reason. Anyhow, the screenshot was taken in Mathiisen, not Phaer.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen some little eagle statuettes around Auridon that I want. But more big statues would be nice too. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to more detailed furnishings in the Altmer style. We've had so much nice Redguard, Orc, and Dunmer stuff from their DLC/Chapters. Its time for pretty high elven stuff!
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping there's a coral sload house we can buy
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varanis, I couldn't agree more!

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
    Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know." -- Keats
    PC/ NA
  • Bansidhe1965
    Really hoping for a well thought out Altmer manor,I'm stashing crowns for it already :)
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I would murder happily for a huge Manor with waterfalls and expansive forested grounds on artaeum ^^
    A crystal spire mages home in cloudrest wouldn't go amiss either. I'm all set to go into debt over summerset houses lol
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to more detailed furnishings in the Altmer style. We've had so much nice Redguard, Orc, and Dunmer stuff from their DLC/Chapters. Its time for pretty high elven stuff!

Also looking for elven stuff that is pretty high
    Rawr
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to lots of new furnishings on par with the Redguard and Morrowind items in terms of texture quality.

I'd expect to see some items from Auridon, but hopefully most items will be completely new.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on March 19, 2018 9:59AM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen em in cyrodiil as well, I’ve been hoping they will hit CS or achievements list. We need a lot more statues, posts, walls and fences along with some wooden and gated doors.