Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jester Personality

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
To anyone who bought this last year, is this a crown store item or similar to the telvanni wizard collectible personality? If through the store how many crowns was it before?

Best Answer

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CS exclusive. 1k crowns.
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on March 18, 2018 7:00AM
    Answer ✓
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Nice, thank you
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this last year. I will get it this time.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jester Personality is in no way like the Telvanni personality beyond the fact that they are both personalities and those modify the way you character acts. If what you really one is just ANY personality, well currently the Scholarly Personality is part of the Crown Crates. So you can preview that. As far as I know the Telvanni is the only one that is earnable in game. Last year the Jesters was also, but @Astrid_V post makes me think that this year it will only be Crown Store. I have been here for 2 Witchs and New Life, most but not all things came back again.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the OP was asking for a comparison of acquisition methods, not of the personality animations, and is specifically interested in how to get Jester rather than in any random personality.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's also a similar one that's the jester outfit but the mask is of Sheo's three faces like the entrance to Shivering Isles in Oblivion. It was a loyalty reward for subs back when that was a thing. To the best of my knowledge they never put it on the crown store.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    I also missed this last year, there was a 1 week trial on xbox of this game and after playing for one day i ended up buying it. I think it was like 1 or 2 days after the whole jester thing ended, been waiting for this ever since i am so excited that it's returning!