The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 302 corrupt destination

Lindraskada
Lindraskada
Soul Shriven
guild mate is trying to install it at the mo, and is getting this error, i had assumed it would of been fixed since early beta but apparently not.. anyone got it to work, or found a hotfix/tweak for it ?

been reinstalling it all day, on 4th attempt at the mo, but is about 5 mins away from asking for a refund, cant say i blame him, so any help would be nice :(

• Jander
    Jander
    I'm with you m8. I have attempted it 23 times now and am trying to workaround it now. I installed on work computer and am transferring it from it to my home PC but that's going to take 9 hours before i can tell you if it worked. I'm personally about to ask for a refund myself because this is ridiculous. Its been all over the forums since beta and i have personally submitted 8 bug reports about this issue to them. The fact that it is not fixed shows me a serious lack of concern on their part and does not bode well for the games future.
  • mpowell
    mpowell
    I have had the same issues and ive been trying for 3days now
  • Oggeh
    Oggeh
    I have the same problem. No answers from support yet.
  • Jander
    Jander
    I've been in contact with support, awaiting a 2nd call now. Hoping to get this sorted and will keep you all informed
  • Lindraskada
    Lindraskada
    Soul Shriven
    he appears to have fixed it, when he gets out of bed ill update the post with what worked and what didnt :)
  • Tinfey
    Tinfey
    There was a thread about that in some forums and one hint was to not use overclocking. Unfortunately I changed one other things as well (different HD) but finally it worked for me.
  • Lindraskada
    Lindraskada
    Soul Shriven