Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

[BUG]Quest:Bloodthorn Assassins

EgdodLando
The crates are not respawning, so quest progression is blocked
  • battagast
    battagast
    same here, crates not respawning, cant continue!
  • Narosian
    Narosian
    ✭✭
    yeah, people have said they have gotten them, but after waiting around for more than 30 minutes it seems they dont respawn. Kinda suprising since this bug has been around since at least beta.
  • timub17_ESO12
    same problem for me. bugged like in beta.
  • username74003b14_ESO
    I logged out and logged back in, and then they spawned for me.
  • ashley-jamesb16_ESO
    tried logging in and out around 15 times and not able to enter an unbugged instance, but this can't be, as several ppl were saying that the beta build was way behind the final build that had these bugs removed..................again just frustrating when trying to complete a main story line.
  • Strontium
    Strontium
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Relogging 10 x does not help.
  • Lyriel75
    Lyriel75
    same problem here.
  • Strontium
    Strontium
    ✭✭✭
    Relogging FINALLY worked. Got an instance that had working respawns.
  • Narosian
    Narosian
    ✭✭
    relogged about 3 times and got to a working instance. Waiting a few minutes at the character select screen between attempt.
  • Lyriel75
    Lyriel75
    Narosian wrote: »
    relogged about 3 times and got to a working instance. Waiting a few minutes at the character select screen between attempt.

Thank you, this worked for me, too.
  • Parlabane
    Parlabane
    Soul Shriven
    My problem with this quest came towards the end of it after ***SPOILER ALERT*** seemingly having saved King Casimir's life from the assassins the quest won't update and/or won't let me speak to the king to complete it. ***END SPOILER***
  • EgdodLando
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any update on this?
  • FIGHTERoftheNIGHTman
    FIGHTERoftheNIGHTman
    Soul Shriven
    Still going on...
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, Zenimax, why did you lie to us and say you had fixed the bugged quests????
  • taho22b14_ESO
    Can't complete either. Tried multiple re-logs to no avail. This was a well-known problem the past 2 weekend betas. You claimed this was fixed, but is obviously not.
  • Sinoby
    Sinoby
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, impossible to complete the quest, so can not progress further. Tried several times during sunday, checked it on Monday morning (EU time), still no crates
  • charmtrapb14a_ESO
    charmtrapb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's a little hard to believe that in 2014 someone would design a quest system with respawning quest items. I don't mind bugs so much. I do kind of mind that no-one at Zenimax has apparently played an MMO in the last decade. This has been pretty much a solved problem for years.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I predict that sometime mid-May, the megafai^h^h^hservers will be gone, replaced with regional servers.
  • Stncold
    Stncold
    ✭✭✭
    So can you guys either fix this quest, remove it or just assign a GM to stand there and give quest credit to everybody trying to do it?
    This is ridiculous.
  • Xephz
    Xephz
    Still bugged, been trying to get this done for about 40 minutes, the crates simply do not respawn, relogging for other instances does not seem to work either.