The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest bugged

Casey1821
Casey1821
Soul Shriven
The quest "Restoring the Guardians" is bugged... You can't summon Ragebinder. So, please fix ASAP. I am stumped.
  • Obsicarius
    To further explain was @Casey1821 has said, the quest is stuck at summoning ragebinder, there is a mob of us there waiting for a spawn, and various tickets have been submitted. This is after already gathering the hearts.
    Edited by Obsicarius on March 30, 2014 9:18PM
  • Casey1821
    Casey1821
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, it's just so hard for me to just skip. I must complete ever quest.
  • Obsicarius
    Completely agree, ive been waiting around 30 minutes as I want to continue the game in order without skipping around. Its quite annoying, same issue that was in the bet persist here.

EDIT: I hope they fix soon, as i heard that there is a glitch with the Balreth quest, that id like to figure out as soon as possible.
    Edited by Obsicarius on March 30, 2014 9:23PM
  • Casey1821
    Casey1821
    Soul Shriven
    I hope so too!
  • KrixKreb
    KrixKreb
    Soul Shriven
    I also found that the first guardian that I summoned by burning the mutated spriggan arms was talking to me in German. In a weird way it helped with the immersion not being able to understand what a supernatural being was saying :)
  • 1337VV4ff135
    1337VV4ff135
    ✭✭✭
    Hours later, we are still having the issue of being unable to summon Ragebinder.

For moderator reference, this is a part of the "Restoring the Guardians" quest in the Stonefalls area of the Ebonheart Pact.
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    I relogged beside the Ragebinder summon place and i was able to complete the quest.
    Edited by CheesyDaedra on March 31, 2014 1:07AM
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • Casey1821
    Casey1821
    Soul Shriven
    Yes! It is fixed!
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this is a total noob question but how did you do it? I am not getting any prompt to burn a heart or anything. Is there some spell I need to cast or what? I have spent hours on this thing.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need to be a certain level to complete the quest? I assume that if it allowed me to get this far I am high enough in levels to complete the quest.
    Edited by Seravi on March 31, 2014 9:06AM