Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*Updated x3* HOP is Recruiting for End Game Trials (still!)

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day!

The house is a little empty, and we are looking for people to join the family!

We have 2 teams: V1 & V2.

Team 1 is Full. We just started our vAS progression.

Team 2 is raiding Craglorns and getting use to the content (mechanics, positioning, etc), and then will be going to vMOL progression. *Update* They have been into vMOL once, and did really well. We may continue in vMOL**

Team 2 is looking for 2 DPS. 1 melee & 1 ranged. Criteria is a little more lenient than Team 1:
Must have 32k DPS with the assumption that with guidance will get to 35k DPS within 1 month.
Must be dependable and reliable - THIS IS A MUST!
Must WANT to progress in the content we are in and the plan we have going forward (all Craglorns with good scores to get to vMOL)
Must have basic trial knowledge, but will teach and help with mechanics and strats
Must be available T & Th 8:45 PM EST - 12 AM

Team 2 is also looking for an Off tank. General tanking experience / gear sets are required. I would like to find someone that has completed all of the Craglorns, but looking to learn vMOL with the rest of the team.

We have built and rebuilt and rebuilt some more. DPS have commitment issues these days - so if you aren't looking to commit, don't apply. We are looking for people that are looking for a home and that want to raid because they love to raid - not just to get a skin / achievement.

Must have Line App for communications.

GT: PaMiChiC - for line and XBL

Cheers!
Edited by pamichic on April 4, 2018 5:01PM
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    *Team 2 still needs a ranged and an OT - one applied, got hired, never showed up*
    *Team 1 needs 2 ranged - we are in vHOF currently*
  • Laughedgoose675
    Like to try out for OT. GT: laughedgoose675
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Need 2 DPS for Team 2. *Updated*
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Im interested currently doing 35k dps have done all trials but only done vAA vhelra got titles to prove. Been wanting to be in a more core trial guild and willing to learn and progress. Gt Lorebookz
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @mikey_reach , I sent you an Xbox message. :smile:
  • scrobey
    scrobey
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a message on xbox.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @scrobey , I believe I messaged you back :smiley:

Still recruiting DPS for team 2!
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Still with the commitment issues....

Looking for DPS that want to learn with a team and be a part of a team.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a couple melee to join in the fun!
    Cheers!
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Updated***

Looking for people that have completed Craglorns to start vMOL progression - especially an OT.

Who needs a home???
  • Freshy186
    Freshy186
    Bump
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    What days do you need the off tank for? I've completed all craglorn HM as main tank and have also done vAA and vHRC as off tank.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    @Kagetenchu sorry, we are full for tanks right now. I have a new post of what we need. If you want to send me an xbox message and join anyways, that's fine. End game has tons of turnover so you never know. :smile: