Adding a profile pic?

PlagueMonk
PlagueMonk
✭✭✭✭✭
I didn't see an option to upload a pic of my own but yet the forum site encouraged me to do so when I chose one of the given ones.......Photogenic: Little things like uploading a profile picture make the community a better place. Thanks!

What am I missing?
Edited by PlagueMonk on March 31, 2014 3:37AM
  • BlackOmega
    I think you can just select from pre-selected photos, and not actually upload.

I am thinking that the functionality to upload is forthcoming. I have read, in several posts, that there is some forum functionality coming down the pipe and all gears were set on the game launch, and once that was all good then the forum would be worked on.
    BlackOmega
    Scourge of the Universe | Inquisitor of Knowledge | Jack of All Trades
    Options
  • Maddjuju
    Maddjuju
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice until you pointed that out. I thought I saw my beta profile pic that I uploaded on my profile this morning (or was that yesterday?) but now it wasn't there so I just picked a picture. Maybe it's to control the influx of users to the forums without needing to police the pictures for anything inappropriate.
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than likely, and with a possible 5 million users you could understand why this would be preferred.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options