Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• kenyoni
    kenyoni
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take one, please. GT: Kenyoni

AD Magic NB CP200 who tends to be somewhat slower, looking in every nook and cranny, easily distracted. (Ooooh, look, shiny thing). Racing through a dungeon just for XP doesn't appeal to me.

Been playing a couple months now, got enchanting down, currently working on clothing, (L40) just starting alchemy (did a lot of it in Skyrim). I might start carpentry next so I can make the staves I want. I know, a weird way of doing things; learn one thing at a time and learn it well. :) ...and I'm in no hurry to get to the "end", if it takes me a year, then I certainly will have gotten my money's worth.

Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
    Options
  • blake078
    blake078
    I’d like to join.
    Gt: Blake078
    Options
  • tamburello7
    tamburello7
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds like EXACTLY the kind of guild I need. I'm only on usually once or twice a week whenever I can for a couple of hours during the day (my family hogs the tv in the evenings), I don't like PvP, I enjoy quests and try to finish them if I can. To that end I need to be able to find groups. I'm not interested in trading, or farming, getting rich or leveling fast. I'm kinda casually a role player - it would be cool to do more, but there's only so much you can do solo. I tried my hand at provisioning, but it's slow going - hard to find supplies sometimes. My tailoring is going better. My main character is a lvl 24 Wood Elf warden, and I'm feeling out what I like to use for weapons- I have a bear pet and do a lot of healing and use a restoration staff at the moment, but there's something about bows that really appeals to me - my backup weapon is a bow. I like to explore and find new things, and take my time in one area (within my level abilities) rather than run all over the map. Currently in Grahtwood, but I left some quests undone in Auridon and might go back there if I don't get distracted before I finish whatever quest I'm doing now.
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites are being sent in a few. I hope we’re the right guild for you.
    Options
  • Efaya13
    Efaya13
    I would like to join! :)

GT: Efaya13
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! I believe that invite has already been sent and you’ve joined. Thank you for your interest.
    Options
  • eLmuFFiNo
    eLmuFFiNo
    Soul Shriven
    I would definitely be interested in joining your guild. I've played eso on and off but I'm hoping to rack up more hours in the near future, and having the support of a guild like this would be awesome. My gamertag is pazzo21 and I'll be looking forward to playing with you all.
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
    Options
  • Prince_Karma
    Prince_Karma
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. I'm new and online just about everyday. I have been looking for a guild and this one here has my interest B)
    GT: GBE as Fxxkk
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent! Welcome!
    Options
  • kaotiksoul2
    I'm in send me a invite please at kaotiksoul
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
    Options
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    I would like to join your guild
    Options
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    My gamertag is hawkeye8836
    Options
  • Yelda1968
    Yelda1968
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to give you guys a try if you will have me.

GT: NHSViking86 72
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent! Welcome!
    Options
  • kellym737
    kellym737
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join, I prefer PvE, I do PvP sometimes but not often as I'm kinda bad at it, my gt is Mighty Mas639. I do have a Mic.
    Edited by kellym737 on March 8, 2018 12:36AM
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
    Options
  • ZeZike
    ZeZike
    If there is still room available I am interested! GT: Ze Zike
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there’s room. Invite sent!
    Options
  • EZgoin76
    EZgoin76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Returning player and I need a guild. GT: EZgoin76
    As much as I enjoyed this game I quit when they introduced crates. Now I've realized they're inevitable no matter what I play. May as well enjoy the game.
    I want to change the world. I'm just to lazy to do it.
    Options
  • RasinFace
    RasinFace
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join this guild, im not a noob but could use some help here and there, also been looking for people to run dungeons and pvp sometimes and just generally play with others instead of solo
    Gt: THE RAISIN FACE

Hope to run some stuff with you dudes
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
    Options
  • Kodos44
    Kodos44
    Soul Shriven
    New Xbox player LF guild

GT: KodosThealien
    Thanks!
    Options
  • Felikz76
    Felikz76
    Soul Shriven
    May I join?
    Edited by Felikz76 on March 23, 2018 6:53PM
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent! Welcome!
    Options
  • kck_fireman
    Would like an invite please, my GT is KCK FIREMAN. Looking for players to team up for 4 man dungeon runs and even entry into trial stuff...thanks!
    Options
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
    Options
  • Skillick
    Skillick
    Soul Shriven
    Sign me up fam; GT: Skilllick
    Edited by Skillick on March 21, 2018 3:18AM
    Options