The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Immaculate Construction - Arcs/Bridges/Spirals/Circles/Spheres/Pyramids/Domes/Walls/Floors/Stairs

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Immaculate Construction is now available for download from Minion and ESOUI.com

The LATEST VERSION includes the ability to construct these shapes:
Stairs, Bridges, Floors, Ceilings, Walls (including staggered brick patterns)
Arcs, Circles, Cylinders, Spirals
Pyramids, Domes, Spheres

PLANNED FEATURES include:
Cones, Cubes, Pyramids and more -- so please check back! :smile:

Building Spirals (1:05)
hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLAzvS6P-nzIsrWR9WRMi2cAsecNwQ

Building a Staggered Block Wall (0:30)
hqdefault.jpg

Building a Sphere (1:14)
hqdefault.jpg

Building a Dome (1:32)
hqdefault.jpg

Using Immaculate Construction (3:17)
hqdefault.jpg
Edited by R_K on March 23, 2018 2:46PM
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thx.
    When will the other features (arcs/domes) be added?

<3<3<3<3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if my original post was unclear; Arcs are already included using the existing controls.

For example, if you are working with a stack of 20 blocks and you set your "Items" to 40, you will effectively create an half-circle arc. If you check out my video, I show how to create arcs using the "Items" control.

As for domes and spheres, those will come with one of the next updates -- so very soon. :smile:
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Sorry if my original post was unclear; Arcs are already included using the existing controls.

For example, if you are working with a stack of 20 blocks and you set your "Items" to 40, you will effectively create an half-circle arc. If you check out my video, I show how to create arcs using the "Items" control.

As for domes and spheres, those will come with one of the next updates -- so very soon. :smile:

thx for the reply.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very interesting tool for creating anything round.

Suggestions:
    • "Staircase" function where the blocks are stacked sufficiently to allow seamless climbing
    • "Wall" function where blocks can be stacked either horizontally or vertically for faux-wall designs

Very innovative addon! :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    This is a very interesting tool for creating anything round.

Suggestions:
    • "Staircase" function where the blocks are stacked sufficiently to allow seamless climbing
    • "Wall" function where blocks can be stacked either horizontally or vertically for faux-wall designs

Very innovative addon! :smile:

Love both of these suggestions and will get to work on it right now -- please keep these coming!
    Check back today or tomorrow and I'll have this in for ya. :smile:
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    After minimizing and maximizing the game from full screen, the number entry parts become white and I am unable to change it until after I do a /reloadui.

When creating a large circle of flowers, and pressing All done, attempting to make another circle with, for example stones, will grab the already placed flowers, and include these in the newly made circle with stones. A /reloadui did not prevent this.

Have not tested if restarting the game would have an effect, will do some more experimenting with it later. Looking forward to the complete spheres.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really use the housing in ESO but I can appreciate the value of this.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDemon wrote: »
    After minimizing and maximizing the game from full screen, the number entry parts become white and I am unable to change it until after I do a /reloadui.

When creating a large circle of flowers, and pressing All done, attempting to make another circle with, for example stones, will grab the already placed flowers, and include these in the newly made circle with stones. A /reloadui did not prevent this.

Have not tested if restarting the game would have an effect, will do some more experimenting with it later. Looking forward to the complete spheres.

Thank you so much for reporting this. I have found the issue and addressed it in the latest update -- which, at the moment, is just pending approval on ESOUI.com. So, the moment that's live, you can download the fix for it (along with new features -- TBD in next post).
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immaculate Construction [Beta] v0.3 will be available shortly on ESOUI.com.
    You ASCII'd -- We ANSI'd...

Use the new "Plane" shape option to create:
    - Pillars and Columns
    - Floors and Ceilings
    - Walls and Dividers
    - Stairs and Ramps
    - and "moar"...

I'm looking forward to seeing what creations (beautiful and wacky alike) you gals and guys come up with.
    ...and please check back for more features (including the promised Spheres and Domes).

Also, this version does your laundry for you.**

giphy.gif
    ** Disclaimer: Not really.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the addon and the functions it provides.
    Havent used it until now in my housing project, but i allready played around with it <3.

thx for the addon!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    Havent used it until now in my housing project, but i allready played around with it <3.

thx for the addon!

You are quite welcome and I'm psyched that you are finding it useful! I've just uploaded v 0.4, which guides the creation of Floors/Ceilings, Walls and Stairs/Ramps to make the process a little more straightforward. It's just pending approval from ESOUI, so if you get a chance that's waiting for ya as well.

Thanks again! <3
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thx for the addon!

You are quite welcome and I'm psyched that you are finding it useful! I've just uploaded v 0.4, which guides the creation of Floors/Ceilings, Walls and Stairs/Ramps to make the process a little more straightforward. It's just pending approval from ESOUI, so if you get a chance that's waiting for ya as well.

Thanks again! <3

I can wait. If u like i can share a little screenshot from the current project (first one was a boat). But i may use your addon for the arcs i need and the ceiling, this will be a hard task.

Allready adevertised your addon with housing fans i know, and they are blown away ^^

At the moment i use "Homestead Engineer" mostly, to add in the positions.
    Edited by actosh on March 6, 2018 10:21AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome! thanks for this!
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be downloading this later on, seems really cool, even if just to mess around with

Very impressed
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing - can't wait to get home and try it out.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is sick man.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! <3 I appreciate it!

I am planning on adding many more shapes, as well as further improving upon the UI, but any ideas, suggestions or questions -- fire them my way and I'll do my best to answer / add them to the add-on. :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thx for the addon!

Thanks again! <3

I can wait. If u like i can share a little screenshot from the current project (first one was a boat). But i may use your addon for the arcs i need and the ceiling, this will be a hard task.

Allready adevertised your addon with housing fans i know, and they are blown away ^^

At the moment i use "Homestead Engineer" mostly, to add in the positions.

I would -love- to see any creations you come up with !!! I had been using a much more crude, first version of this that I made for myself a few months ago -- but the whole reason I wanted to start polishing the Interface for it and release it on ESOUI was to see what amazing stuff our talented community could come up with using a tool like this! So, yes -- please do share! And thank you so much for spreading the word -- it's greatly appreciated!
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this on minion too?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be! :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immaculate Construction [v 0.5] is now available for download from ESOUI.com.

LATEST VERSION includes the ability to construct:
    Spheres, Orbs and Globes :)
    Circles, Ovals and Arcs
    Floors, Walls and Squares/Rectangles
    Pillars and Columns
    Stairs and Ramps

Building a Sphere (1:14)
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    Is this on minion too?

Yes, you can use minion to get and update
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing!
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    That's amazing!

Thank you so much! Please check out the add-on if you're interested in building these types of structures -- I'm looking for any and all feedback to help make it bigger & better. :)
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg this is so cool
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domes? :smiley:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Done! :smile: Version 0.6 should be available from ESOUI.com as soon as it's approved. In the meantime, here's a clip of dome construction in action:
    https://youtu.be/Ocy0IC5Gm-k
    hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLAg3uiMR8-oXgvkYXoObPk19kqKyw
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This add-on is a GREAT idea!!! Keep them coming!

I've always wanted an film making add-on too for shooting small films, shame we can't get access to moveable cameras thou.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Done! :smile: Version 0.6 should be available from ESOUI.com as soon as it's approved. In the meantime, here's a clip of dome construction in action:
    hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLAg3uiMR8-oXgvkYXoObPk19kqKyw

awesome <3

Was waiting for that feature! Building a Dome by yourself is a hard task :smiley:

Will post a screenshot soon ^^

Have a nice day
    Edited by actosh on March 9, 2018 8:06AM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

awesome <3

Was waiting for that feature! Building a Dome by yourself is a hard task :smiley:

Will post a screenshot soon ^^

Have a nice day

Awesome! Can't wait to see how it comes out! Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues. :smile: