The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Immaculate Construction - Arcs/Bridges/Spirals/Circles/Spheres/Pyramids/Domes/Walls/Floors/Stairs

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This add-on is a GREAT idea!!! Keep them coming!

I've always wanted an film making add-on too for shooting small films, shame we can't get access to moveable cameras thou.

Thank you so much!!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Complete awesomesauce. How did I not know this existed??!!!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So glad to hear it!
    Edited by R_K on March 10, 2018 12:20AM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...and thank you! <3 Check back for more updates -- more shapes/features/improvements incoming... :wink:
    Edited by R_K on March 10, 2018 12:20AM
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K
    This is awesome work man. Just flat out awesome! :smile:

Another set of requests (no rush, just curious if its possible)
    1. "Brick" style pattern for blocks and stones used for walls
    2. The ability to use more than one material, or alternate between 2 materials in the pattern

Just wishlist options mostly.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    @R_K

2. The ability to use more than one material, or alternate between 2 materials in the pattern

Love the concept of a staggered/indented stone wall or floor... Done! <3 Update 0.7 now includes this feature, thanks to you (video below). I appreciate the feedback!

I also really like the idea of being able to queue multiple types of furnishings in an ordered fashion for use in more complex pattern-making. Added it to my future To Do list for after I am done with all of the planned shapes.

Thanks again!

Building a Staggered Block Wall (0:30)

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLBmQIURy2-mK4RoQDBqR2JIbCEnWw

• kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am AMAZED at what you are able to do with this addon! <3 I am even more excited for Princely Estate now where I could use this to the fullest!

A question: Is it currently - or will it in the future - be able to create spirals?
    [EU PC]
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am AMAZED at what you are able to do with this addon! <3 I am even more excited for Princely Estate now where I could use this to the fullest!

A question: Is it currently - or will it in the future - be able to create spirals?

Thank you so much Kyria! I do appreciate it!

To answer your question: Most definitely yes. I plan to add a Vertical Spiral and Horizontal Spiral, as well as Cones and possibly Pyramids. Please check back in the upcoming updates for those shapes (and more, of course). And good luck with your Princely Estate (whenever they release it!) :smile:
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @R_K

Love the concept of a staggered/indented stone wall or floor... Done! <3 Update 0.7 now includes this feature, thanks to you (video below). I appreciate the feedback!
    Building a Staggered Block Wall (0:30)
    hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLBmQIURy2-mK4RoQDBqR2JIbCEnWw
    You, sir, are the steely-eyed missile man! :smiley:
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    This add-on is incredible! Well Done!

Now if I was wanting to create a pyramid - could that be done?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You, sir, are the steely-eyed missile man! :smiley:

Well thank you! :smiley: If you think of anything else or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Your feedback is welcome!!

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eggnogman wrote: »
    This add-on is incredible! Well Done!

Now if I was wanting to create a pyramid - could that be done?

Thank you so much! :)

...and as for pyramids -- yes indeed! That's on my to-do list of shapes. 3-sided base and 4-sided base are what I am planning so far; but, please let me know if you were looking for something specific!
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    Great to hear your planning pyramid shapes - I like both 3 and 4 sided options your planning. I assume they will be like a step pyramid - which is great - but wonder if it would be possible to do a smooth sided one (maybe using the brick wall pattern angled) but I have a feeling the edges would be difficult to square up. Anyways - looking forward to pyramids :smiley:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good question! So, if you have used the add-on's "Sphere" or "Dome" shapes, you may have seen that the Orientation (Pitch, Yaw and Roll) of your furnishings will require some tinkering to get the side that you want to be outward-facing positioned correctly.

With the planned "Pyramid" shapes, you will just have to decide to orient the furnishings such that a flat side of the item is facing either (a) straight up (to create 'steps') or (b) outward at a 45 degree angle (to create a smooth pyramid).

I'll try to include some instructions when this shape is released as I suppose it'll be one of the more complex ones to configure, of course.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is mind-boggingly awesome! I will definitely be trying it out when the servers are back on :smile: I was wondering, when you have made a shape, is it possible to move the whole structure if it's not exactly at the right spot?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    This is mind-boggingly awesome! I will definitely be trying it out when the servers are back on :smile: I was wondering, when you have made a shape, is it possible to move the whole structure if it's not exactly at the right spot?

Thank you so much! :smile:

And yes, you can use the X, Y and Z settings to move the entire shape around however you need.
    Additionally, some of the shapes (Arcs, Bridges and Stairs -- and soon Walls and Floors) allow for the entire structure to be rotated around the center point.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! :smile:

And yes, you can use the X, Y and Z settings to move the entire shape around however you need.
    Additionally, some of the shapes (Arcs, Bridges and Stairs -- and soon Walls and Floors) allow for the entire structure to be rotated around the center point.

That's great to know, thank you!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone! Just a quick update as I get ready to graduate the add-on from Beta.
    Version 0.9 is now available on Minion and ESOUI and it now includes the ability to construct:

Bridges
    and
    Spirals

A quick sample...
    Building Spirals (1:05)
    hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLAzvS6P-nzIsrWR9WRMi2cAsecNwQ

Also, if you have missed any of my other announcements over the last few weeks, I have released several other Housing-related add-ons in case you are interested:

Oops I Did It Again
    Multi-level Undo and Redo for adding, removing and changing furniture.

Furniture Snap
    Automatically snaps placed furniture along a configurable, virtual grid. Works for both position and orientation -- and makes perfect alignments and placement actually possible without a huge hassle.

Let There Be Light
    Automatically resets lights and other interactive furnishings to their default state (i.e. "On" for lights, etc.).

Scaffold
    Because why shouldn't you be able to fly throughout your own home for the purposes of editing? Think of it as a nifty, compact "Creative Mode" for ESO Housing.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are awesome, this is an outstanding work, THANK YOU so much for sharing.

@ZOS good thing this user is so generous, dedicated and skilled we can finally have a proper way to position items, such utmost useful tool should have been provided in game you know...

Edited by RANKK7 on March 15, 2018 7:18AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, hire this guy.
    He does better job than your housing devs.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RANKK7 @Astrid_V
    I'm super glad that there are so many people that find these tools useful! <3 Hit me up if you guys have any other ideas for new features for those add-ons and/or new add-ons. I've got a good chunk of time allocated for this type of development coming up, so I may be able to work with you on that!
  • FastBen
    FastBen
    ✭✭✭
    This looks amazing!
    One of those moments when I really regret I am on console and not on PC!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FastBen wrote: »
    This looks amazing!
    One of those moments when I really regret I am on console and not on PC!

Well, if they ever allow add-ons for Console, count me in to support it. :smiley:
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found this add-on.

You are a genius - Thank you
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »
    Just found this add-on.

You are a genius - Thank you

Lol -- well, thank you! Any suggestions, comments, critiques -- send 'em my way!! <3
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol -- well, thank you! Any suggestions, comments, critiques -- send 'em my way!! <3
    Hey @R_K , I attempted (Shamelessly of course) to modify your Scaffold addon (crude hack) using what I thought to be the correct item for the argonian lattice I mentioned before.
    It was either the incorrect item code, or I musta missed something else in the code itself.
    Did you have a repository where you obtained the item codes?

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @R_K , I attempted (Shamelessly of course) to modify your Scaffold addon (crude hack) using what I thought to be the correct item for the argonian lattice I mentioned before.
    It was either the incorrect item code, or I musta missed something else in the code itself.
    Did you have a repository where you obtained the item codes?

Oh -- you are awesome! I started tinkering with making that Lattice work; but, like many of the furnishings, the center point for the Argonian Lattice is quite... odd. So making it work was going to take a while and I decided to return to it later.

With that said, I would -welcome- your help with adding support for that furnishing! As for how to get the Link to use in the Items array, just craft a Lattice, and then link it from your Inventory into chat. From there, you should be able to copy the link into your clipboard (and subsequently paste that into the LUA code as a new entry).

But, explanation aside, here's where I left off with that Argonian Lattice entry to save ya some time:
    Scaffold.ItemData[ 3 ] = { ItemLink = "|H1:item:115435:3:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h", X = 1042, Y = 41, Z = 374, Roll = math.rad( -90.5 ), MarginX = 20, MarginY = 60, MarginZ = 20, OffsetX = -541, OffsetY = -40, ThresholdX = 2, ThresholdZ = 2 }

:smiley:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick update for one of the final Beta updates (0.98) before v1.0...
    Among the many shapes that Immaculate Construction can build, you can now construct Pyramids:

Building a Pyramid (1:23)

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLCYmmOMLfYKePal-Mo4eN1eDfihdg
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardinal - have you seen this? Watch to the end. <3

https://www.facebook.com/nerdbotmedia/videos/925639874267126/
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    Cardinal - have you seen this? Watch to the end. <3

https://www.facebook.com/nerdbotmedia/videos/925639874267126/

Lol Reo of course you would find this ... ;)

And I definitely see the similarity between the add on and that. They almost unfold in the same way... ;)

<3