Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SKOOMA BUBBLER DESIGNS - Gone for good?

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really wish I had purchased one of the plans I saw at a guild trader for 79K. This was not long after the cat was out of the bag in terms of where to find the bubbler and plan (the quest in Hew's Bane). There were quite a few out there at that time, so the price had gone down dramatically, though I think 79K was rather below the average even then.

However, just yesterday, I saw one for 800K. Still kicking myself...
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Well, TTCs average price is like 150k at the moment, and it does drop from pickpocketing/stabbing drunks around the world, so 800k is just not a realistic pricing and I would wait for the price to go down again or go and try to pick it up.
    I got one after the change in drop, and it actually only took like 200 to 300 or so picks from all different drunks to get it. Got like two or three bubblera in the process.
    Metal forever \m/
  • Indaghdha
    Indaghdha
    ✭✭
    I sold 3 designs in the guild store last week for ~175k each. I'll sit on the rest for awhile and watch the market...
    Edited by Indaghdha on March 7, 2018 8:04PM
    Kres'ar'tarthi - Altmer sorcerer healer
    Fergus Mór - Breton templar healer
    Oengus Mór - Breton templar tank
    Cináed Mór - Imperial templar tank
    Máel Mór - Lvl 36 Imperial templar tank