The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SKOOMA BUBBLER DESIGNS - Gone for good?

• mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    @Gadget4 Are you on NA with those plans?
    And I was in there for an hour, I gave up due to not seing any skooma refrences at all and didnt want to waste any more time if they wernt available...
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well the skooma bubblers themselves are worth 2K each - on a 410 crown item - seems to me that zos gathered more than they bargained for hiding the recipe in hews bane, deep within a quest. Now the *** is everywhere (you'd average 20 bubblers per recipe). I'd say that ZOS has reconsidered their crown store and taken the bubblers off the market (recipe wise).

And the way they did it to. No actual references to the bubbler, just 'Hey some addicts have stuff and now they down anymore'. Not even a reference to skooma. VERY hush hush, so hush hush 99% of the population didn't even pick up on it.

It was funny, but not really secretive or clever.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have one unused recipe....waiting to see if I can EVER find an Addict (I haven't yet) before I use it.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I have one unused recipe....waiting to see if I can EVER find an Addict (I haven't yet) before I use it.

@Mureel Addicts do not exist.

Here is a list of all 49 possible NPC social classes:
    Note: Some of them are only there for testing purposes and do not actually appear in-game.
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ALCHEMIST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ARTISAN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ASSASSIN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_BARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_BEGGAR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CHEF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CIVIL_SERVANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CLOTHIER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_COMMONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CRAFTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CULTIST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_DRUNKARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FARMER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FIGHTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FISHER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GATHERER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GHOST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GUARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_HEALER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_HUNTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_LABORER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MAGE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MAX_VALUE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MERCHANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MIN_VALUE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NOBLE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NOT_APPLICABLE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NUDE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ORDINATOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_OUTLAW
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PILGRIM
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PRIEST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PRISONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PROVISIONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SAILOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SCHOLAR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SERVANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SKELETON
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SLAVE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SMITH
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SOLDIER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_STUDENT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_THIEF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_UNDEFINED
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_VAMPIRE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WARRIOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WATCHMEN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WEREWOLF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WOODWORKER
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Getting rid of them is stupid considering this is not a kids game. I don't believe it is necessary...
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    Getting rid of them is stupid considering this is not a kids game. I don't believe it is necessary...

Might as well remove all references, and addicts, to skooma too. I'm positive it upsets someone. Somewhere. Badly... :p
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Took me 7 days to sell one for 325k, either they're going down in price or no one wants them as much anymore
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a bubbler recipe. Was on a low level character looking for lore books. One was in a house in Wayrest and I had to pick the lock to get in. Decided while I was in there I might as well try my first ever pickpocket on that character. First pick and I got the recipe. The NPC was a drunk.

I'm thinking any drunk will work.

I sold the recipe for 212K gold.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »

@Mureel Addicts do not exist.

Here is a list of all 49 possible NPC social classes:
    Note: Some of them are only there for testing purposes and do not actually appear in-game.
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ALCHEMIST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ARTISAN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ASSASSIN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_BARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_BEGGAR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CHEF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CIVIL_SERVANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CLOTHIER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_COMMONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CRAFTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_CULTIST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_DRUNKARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FARMER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FIGHTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_FISHER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GATHERER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GHOST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_GUARD
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_HEALER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_HUNTER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_LABORER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MAGE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MAX_VALUE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MERCHANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_MIN_VALUE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NOBLE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NOT_APPLICABLE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_NUDE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_ORDINATOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_OUTLAW
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PILGRIM
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PRIEST
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PRISONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_PROVISIONER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SAILOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SCHOLAR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SERVANT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SKELETON
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SLAVE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SMITH
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_SOLDIER
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_STUDENT
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_THIEF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_UNDEFINED
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_VAMPIRE
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WARRIOR
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WATCHMEN
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WEREWOLF
    MONSTER_SOCIAL_CLASS_WOODWORKER

@Faunter THANKS! We did a search (a few folks from another thread) and never found any either! So that sucks.
    Edited by Mureel on September 10, 2017 5:33AM
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got 6... spent last 2 days before patch in that Palace... Got 10 in total... sold 2 for 250K each used 1, gave 1 to a guild...and still have 6 left...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »

I've got 6... spent last 2 days before patch in that Palace... Got 10 in total... sold 2 for 250K each used 1, gave 1 to a guild...and still have 6 left...

I came back to game SO CLOSE to HOTR patch, I didn't see the Patch Notes till after the update. :( but oh well xD

One of my chars was in that Q when I came back....I pick pocketed along the way and got one.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought one for 95K.

I burnt it a few weeks back.

Have since deleted the character.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully it still drops, this one means, she has 2 already, but the recipe would be handy...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I found a bubbler recipe. Was on a low level character looking for lore books. One was in a house in Wayrest and I had to pick the lock to get in. Decided while I was in there I might as well try my first ever pickpocket on that character. First pick and I got the recipe. The NPC was a drunk.

I'm thinking any drunk will work.

I sold the recipe for 212K gold.
    Wtb ESO drunks!!
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Did anyone actually check? For all we know.. they may have removed the servants ability to drop the bubbler itself only..

Checked as soon as patch dropped. No Bubbler of the Skooma variety.

But did you stay in there long enough to check if the *recipe* still drops? The patch note is super vague, they could have just removed the skooma bubbler furnishing from the loot table.. leaving the recipe in though.

Got a new char on that quest now, gonna pickpocket for few hours in the palace and see what's up.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone actually check? For all we know.. they may have removed the servants ability to drop the bubbler itself only..

Checked as soon as patch dropped. No Bubbler of the Skooma variety.

But did you stay in there long enough to check if the *recipe* still drops? The patch note is super vague, they could have just removed the skooma bubbler furnishing from the loot table.. leaving the recipe in though.

Got a new char on that quest now, gonna pickpocket for few hours in the palace and see what's up.

I will do the same later!
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 3 hrs, no bubbler item no bubbler recipe
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found quite a few skooma bubblers on drunks, but not the actual recipe. :'(

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got one from the Khajiit lady that walks on the cement platform near the writ completion boxes in Vulkhels Guard, Auridon.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CaiWenji wrote: »
    I got one from the Khajiit lady that walks on the cement platform near the writ completion boxes in Vulkhels Guard, Auridon.

Sorry but one what? Bubbler or recipe? I have a ton of bubblers but I need to have the elusive recipe! It's my shivering cheese!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but one what? Bubbler or recipe? I have a ton of bubblers but I need to have the elusive recipe! It's my shivering cheese!

I also want the recipe... I'm not even sure about how to get one anymore
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I also want the recipe... I'm not even sure about how to get one anymore

As stated above - there is a RARE chance to get a recipe drop from Drunks and Addicts (addicts are kinda rare to find too). I've gotten a recipe from a drunk in Orsinium
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, there is a quest in one of the starter areas where a skooma lab has been burned.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    About 3 hrs, no bubbler item no bubbler recipe

FYI: 3 hours is a drop in the bucket for that recipe. Back when I got mine it took hours of picking on a series of days before it finally dropped for me. I would guess around 20 hrs total picking.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how long it took him, but a guildmate of mine got a recipe from a drunkard in Wrothgar the other day. I'm on the hunt for one myself. No recipe yet, but I did get three bubblers in two days.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how long it took him, but a guildmate of mine got a recipe from a drunkard in Wrothgar the other day. I'm on the hunt for one myself. No recipe yet, but I did get three bubblers in two days.

it is very rare, but it is supposed to drop from "drunkards"
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

it is very rare, but it is supposed to drop from "drunkards"

They are my primary targets ;)

• Indaghdha
    Indaghdha
    ✭✭
    The design pattern does drop. I picked 2 last week from the same drunk girl.
    Kres'ar'tarthi - Altmer sorcerer healer
    Fergus Mór - Breton templar healer
    Oengus Mór - Breton templar tank
    Cináed Mór - Imperial templar tank
    Máel Mór - Lvl 36 Imperial templar tank
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Indaghdha wrote: »

2?????
  • Indaghdha
    Indaghdha
    ✭✭
    Indaghdha wrote: »

2?????

I run 2 master thieves every morning, 7 days a week, in the same location between 4 and 5 AM when no one is around. I've picked a total of 6 designs since last October.

Many asking me where this particular NPC is located, but I'm quite sure that was an extreme string of good luck, as I havent seen another NPC drop more than one.

Kres'ar'tarthi - Altmer sorcerer healer
    Fergus Mór - Breton templar healer
    Oengus Mór - Breton templar tank
    Cináed Mór - Imperial templar tank
    Máel Mór - Lvl 36 Imperial templar tank