The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monkey gone?

Tahnor
Tahnor
Earlier today I found the monkey pet that came with the email, clicked on it and started playing and everything was fine. Then I logged out, and now when I am starting to play again with the same character, the monkey is gone.
  • Arawn
    Arawn
    ✭✭✭
    Did you delete ya mail or character? If not check for the mails. Otherwise write a ticket to the support.
    Edited by Arawn on March 30, 2014 9:24PM
  • ApophisXP
    ApophisXP
    Slowly slowly does not catch you monkey?
    Member of the ESO Community Since Early Access Day 1
    Click the Awesome button! You know you want to
  • Tahnor
    Tahnor
    Arawn wrote: »
    Did you delete ya mail or character? If not check for the mails. Otherwise write a ticket to the support.

No, I haven't deleted anything. As I said, I had the monkey, I was running around with it. All of a sudden it is gone!

• GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you spank it?

Sorry ... had to do it.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • Tahnor
    Tahnor
    Can it be killed?!
  • Tahnor
    Tahnor
    Hey, I found it! :-) It is in the inventory. I didn't realize that you have to summon it over and over again from the inventory... ;)
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're glad you found your monkey, @Tahnor! Rest assured, your travel companion cannot be killed in battle, so if he ever goes missing again, be sure to check your inventory. We hope you're enjoying ESO!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Jirki88
    Jirki88
    ✭✭✭
    Curious, this, because I haven't had to resummon him even after logging of or dying. He just keeps being there. On a slightly unrelated note, am I the only one thinking "omg, nude orphans" when I see them in cities?
    Veritas et aequitas, et usque ad mortem.
  • BlackOmega
    I've always wanted the monkey off my back!

:)
    BlackOmega
    Scourge of the Universe | Inquisitor of Knowledge | Jack of All Trades