Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ordered and paid for imperial edition, Account page shows nothing.

Firebat
Firebat
My brother AND his wife both purchased the imperial edition. The payment went through, and they got the confirmation email. Their account pages show no purchase and they cannot play. What can i tell them?
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    Oh, and i purchased the standard edition at the same time and it worked fine, whats going on here
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    It's really, really disheartening to see this many people having this issue. You're now the fourth person I've seen in the last 10 minutes to have this problem, myself included.

Really, really bad omen.
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    laplace, how did you get on the forum though, can he somehow get on here to post his problem?
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    My wife and I have the same problem. We both had Beta access but I pre ordered Digital Imperial Editions and both got Receipts via email but nothing on our Account page and are both unable to login to the game.
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Donarion
    Donarion
    I pre-ordered the Imperial Edition from Amazon and got a 5 day early access code that I redeemed. I can play the game, but don't have access to any of the digital perks. Apparently I have to wait until the box is delivered because there is an additional code in there that I have to redeem for the digital perks. So basically will have to start over. 5 day early access is a joke for me now.
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    Firebat wrote: »
    laplace, how did you get on the forum though, can he somehow get on here to post his problem?
    I was a beta-tester.