The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Interested in an active werewolf guild? Join Little Red Riding Wolves!

Eshaya
Eshaya
Soul Shriven
Are you in search of an active guild that glorifies the amazement that being a werewolf in ESO has to offer? Look no further!

Little Red Riding Wolves is Elder Scrolls Online's premiere werewolf guild from the North American server on Xbox One. Our guild offers a variety of exciting opportunities intended to enhance your gaming experience. We have members that are dedicated to the PvE aspect of the game and love running dungeons, delves, and trials and we also have some who enjoy participating in our Cyrodiil runs. In addition to that, we host a wide array of guild events throughout the week to celebrate our social interaction.

Joining is as easy as registering on our forums at www.lrrw.info after our charter is read thoroughly. No assembly required whatsoever!
"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys and dividing our grief."
– Marcus Tullius Cicero

Eshaya - CP 160+
Guild Leader
[XB1][NA] The Glenmoril Coven
  • Gride1331
    Gride1331
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, before I register and such I like what your site has to say. However I am somewhat new and dony have a werewolf though I want one. how do you handle that? Ig. Gride1331
  • Eshaya
    Eshaya
    Soul Shriven
    Gride1331 wrote: »
    Hello, before I register and such I like what your site has to say. However I am somewhat new and dony have a werewolf though I want one. how do you handle that? Ig. Gride1331
    Hey Gride! We have a dedicated team in-game that guides you through all the steps of progressing through the werewolf skill tree. One of our guild members should be reaching out to you soon to provide more information! :-)
    "Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys and dividing our grief."
    – Marcus Tullius Cicero

Eshaya - CP 160+
    Guild Leader
  • Eshaya
    Eshaya
    Soul Shriven
    We're still actively recruiting! You can also post a reply if you are a werewolf seeking a welcoming pack or are interested in becoming one soon and would like to join our leagues. Come enjoy Hircine's great gift!

Have a great day! :-)
    – Marcus Tullius Cicero

Eshaya - CP 160+
    Guild Leader
  • Eshaya
    Eshaya
    Soul Shriven
    Happy March! Our guild is still welcoming any experienced or new players who wish to participate in a thriving community and have great fun.

Reply here or message me on Xbox One for more information! :-)
    – Marcus Tullius Cicero

Eshaya - CP 160+
    Guild Leader