The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sieges markers

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
When trying to use siege weapons I don't have marker used to aiming, I need to reuse sieges multiple times to see the marker. When marker is gone weapon shoots very close and can't be aimed at all. Also I have noticed that when using multiple sieges at a time it happends more often and is somehow connected as very often marker shows up again when all sieges are ready to fire.
Anyone else has similiar problems?
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    same. reported it. nothing has been done. it's been going on for months now, as far as i know.
    Edited by Lotka on March 2, 2018 9:26PM
    PC NA Server
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Ive had that happen plenty of times. Sometimes hopping off and hopping back on siege helps. Sometimes packing up the siege and setting it up again helps. Sometimes nothing helps.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotka wrote: »
    same. reported it. nothing has been done. it's been going on for months now, as far as i know.

Thought its just me. Its very anoying as I like to do some sabotage actions like flaming keep by my self and this requires from me fast switching between at least 3 sieges, but sometimes because of this bug its hard to use even one.
    Yeah, Ive had that happen plenty of times. Sometimes hopping off and hopping back on siege helps. Sometimes packing up the siege and setting it up again helps. Sometimes nothing helps.

Yup. Especialy when lag is getting worse nothing seems to help :/
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge