The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you keep telling me my credit card is declined when card issuer says it absolutely is NOT?

ambrynn_ESO
ambrynn_ESO
✭✭
And why is there no one at ESO to call about credit card issues?

My credit card issuer says they have authorized every charge they have received for me. Apparently you're not even passing the charge through to them. I used another card, but I'm NOT happy. Don't you want to sell Plus memberships? Everything you do makes it difficult for people to purchase them, from this credit card debacle to not allowing gifting of Plus memberships. I bet you'd make more money if you didn't throw obstacles at your customers who want to buy things. :(
  • kresovus
    kresovus
    Soul Shriven
    This is happening to me as well, have never had an issue for years, but now it says the card is not authorized each time I try to renew my sub. Credit card says there is no problem on their end.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ambrynn_ESO

Your payment could be declined because there is an issue with your billing information. Please verify that your information is entered correctly. Characters must match exactly how they appear on your billing statement. When entering your billing information, please keep the following in mind:
    • Do not use abbreviations
    • Do not use an APO/FPO address
    • Check the capitalization of each entry
    • Use a standard US zipcode (5 digits)
      • If your zipcode is not a 5-digit number, please fill out the other fields correctly, and choose Non-US forState/Province and enter 00000 in the zipcode field. You will be able to update your information at a later date.
    • Please replace any special characters with English-language equivalents (e.g.: use ae for ä, ue for ü, oe for ö, ss for ß, e for é/è)
    • Remove any dots, commas, or dashes from the address and post code

If you still have issues with your payment being declined, please contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    if u are using VPN - turn it off for a time being.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • TJStumpy
    TJStumpy
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

This issue is also occurring for me.

It may be limited to American Express??

I have taken all steps outlined in the help section(s), deleted cookies, tried a different browser (Chrome and Edge), disabled my virus protection, verified and re-verified all my typing, account information and everything else. I do not use a VPN.

I contacted American Express and they have never even gotten a request from Zenimax.

I also received an email from Zenimax Online saying payment had failed before I had even tried to update my monthly recurring online.

The problem is not on my end but on in the Zenimax system.

Please fix and update.

Thanks.
    Edited by TJStumpy on March 1, 2018 4:20PM
    I may grow old, but I will never grow up.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TJStumpy

Please check your inbox as we've sent a message regarding your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post