Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – March 2018"

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone say The Last Unicorn ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-UpwWauZ50

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any idea on the ridiculous prices they will be charging for the cavern & treasure bundle?

Guessing about 15k crowns for cavern, and 5k for bundle. Not sure about statue.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baracuta wrote: »
    Budi-Shirt and Galligaskins: 500 crowns
    Moon-Sugar Festival Suit: 700 crowns

You know what to do, ZOS...And that's make these the prices for those items.

I thought it was the price... I hope it will be like that. I need those costumes, as I play only kitties (and well, one Argonian, but he has a tail and was raised by kitties, it counts as a kitty too).
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dat stuff :o
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Jester's festival again wow time goes by so fast. I really enjoyed this festival, loved the character's and quests. Can't wait to see if there are new rewards this year!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welp this month os dead to me another lousy haul... no hair cuts, make ups, markings, no cool costumes as usual except the normal goat farmer or wheat harvestor of some random race..
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I see this:
    f6a3f5469b8c7da745f058b28182dc92.jpg

I think of this:

dkaufb1q518r.png
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    Who said ZOS don't listen to the players. You wanted a unicorn, you get a unicorn. :D I like that. <3
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    alceleniel wrote: »
    Who said ZOS don't listen to the players. You wanted a unicorn, you get a unicorn. :D I like that. <3

I wish they'd listen like that when we ask for bug fixes.
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Meh costumes and no new motifs on the market. YAWN
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh costumes and no new motifs on the market. YAWN

Worm Cult is coming as a festival reward.
  • Inventive_Exile
    Inventive_Exile
    Soul Shriven
    I bet if you reduced the prices on your MTX you'd actually make more money off them. I have the money and desire to buy many things on the crown store but the vast majority of items and services just feel like a ripoff. = \ I love this game and would love to support it. I just don't want to feel taken advantage of, so I'll continue to ignore the crown store in general and just use the crowns I get from ESO+. I don't think my comment alone will do anything but I hope that this will add to the plethora of others saying the same thing and perhaps, some day, you'll consider it.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there's nothing terrible in this one (except for that godawful horse, really ZOS, PLEASE do better!) but probably the only thing I'll pick up is the furniture bundle because it'll go well in my Earthtear Cavern. And maybe the monkey so my old loyalty reward monkey can have a friend. He's pretty cute.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• lishybach
    lishybach
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

This movie gave me the heeby jeebies as a kid.
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    a92d640fee0c75c83226343a9a910fca.jpg

Is the hat of the Budi-Shirt and Galligaskins part of the outfit or is it a seperate item. I hope it is a seperate hat as I would love to use that without the outfit.
    Anyone know?
    ZOS please make the hat a seperate item, I would even pay 1k crowns for that.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    melek-taus wrote: »

Is the hat of the Budi-Shirt and Galligaskins part of the outfit or is it a seperate item. I hope it is a seperate hat as I would love to use that without the outfit.
    Anyone know?

Their prices are already ridiculously high for some items. please dont make such high prices.

I understand it is part of the costume and not a separated item.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    can we also have an update for the gem-rewards???
    Edited by Azurya on March 6, 2018 10:37AM
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Anyone know?

Their prices are already ridiculously high for some items. please dont make such high prices.

That would suck, than I hope they will add a new hat that looks like this in the near future.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Anyone know?

That would suck, than I hope they will add a new hat that looks like this in the near future.

I agree :)
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soo is the Mournful agesis a training dummy or just a decoration? either way just buying the pack just for it lmao

I am curious about this as well.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know?

the tsaeci style looks similar to that

*probably spelled that wrong.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post up a screen shot/video of the new housing items? Pleeeease :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does the Hubalajad's Tresure Bundle actually come with the Mournful Aegis? Because that is awesome!
    7954c4735d188dbf3ae6e0ece1e21745.jpg

When I said this, I assumed that the Mournful Aegis was just there for decoration. Its a 6 mil hp training dummy! That's even better than I expected and it looks and sounds fantastic!
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had the honor of meeting the original author at a Comic-Con a few years ago. Nice guy. Even autographed a copy of the DVD for my daughter :-)
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to declare my love for the Moon Sugar Festival costume’s tail ribbon. I decided to buy it when I previewed it and noticed the tail. Can we get more costumes with tail designs included for Khajit and Argonians?

0775b2b25b912338c2578f2d766179f6.jpg
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.