Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Live March 2 @ 6PM EST – Veteran Maelstrom Arena"

• menschikov2
    menschikov2
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps we will get a better fix when he had the Problem that he Drains 20k mag or stam wwith 2 or 3 skills :D
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full werewolf run perhaps? xD

• Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope he plays Stamplar, so he can get stuck in animation by Biting Jabs (so the bug gets fixed) xD
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    eso_nya wrote: »
    I wanna see it on current live w/ magplar please ;)

Translation: fix sweeps

No translation is: Attempt to fix Templar
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    umm no where does it say he'll be playing on eso Live server, I'm guessing live broadcast of him playing on dev server, you know the one that works ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Could the "funny guy" narrate "the show"? His commentary would be a nice addition. :wink:
    Also supporting this idea. Would be great fun to have him talk about it during the parts Rich focuses. Also to berate Rich.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Could the "funny guy" narrate "the show"? His commentary would be a nice addition. :wink:
    Also supporting this idea. Would be great fun to have him talk about it during the parts Rich focuses. Also to berate Rich.

I'd love to hear him provide live commentary as Lambert did his thing. Not sure if it would be good for Lambert to hear it, though. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Go Schick or go home
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it will be mDK, it's gonna be very painful to watch. I'd like to see it though.

Sorry, I just remembered that devs aren't aware about such class as dragon knight.

Edited by Anhedonie on March 1, 2018 1:21PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Newp not Stamsorc... something else! :o

When announcement Chapter 2 ?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope it bugs the same as it does for the rest of us. "All's fair," and everything.

Was in there last night and didn't get knocked off after 3rd crystal.

I jumped down. Boss never did... :|
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    If it will be mDK, it's gonna be very painful to watch. I'd like to see it though.

Sorry, I just remembered that devs aren't aware about such class as dragon knight.

I don´t get the fuss about magDK in vMA. It´s still perfectly doable in vMA (other kinds of PvE content is a different story), just that the playstyle is a bit different. I´ve even seen 600k runs with magDK in vMA (only one 600k run so far but it shows that it´s possible).
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gonna place a bet on Stamplar. C'mon @ZOS_RichLambert gotta get that 600k! ;)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really would like to see him do it on either Dragonknight, Templar, or Warden. Sorcerers and Nightblades already make vMA easy.

vMA is easy on every class once you've done it enough. The 3 classes you mentioned are harder to get higher scores with, that's for sure though.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

Gonna place a bet on Stamplar. C'mon @ZOS_RichLambert gotta get that 600k! ;)

Rich vs Blockmore. xD
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there I was getting excited that they were revamping and fixing vMA, and making the weapons useful again. It’s so dumb that the hardest content in the game produces only 2 or 3 useful weapons. And honestly the bow is the only consistently good weapon. It seems like even the staves are only good for certain builds and don’t necesssarily win out over having a four or five piece from other sets.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing stam Warden, 2H/Bow setup

My money is on stam sorc or a mag build.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    Looking forward to watch it.

Also would be nice to bring @ZOS_BrianWheeler and @ZOS_Wrobel to do some live PVP battles.

Yes! Where’s the prime time PvP ESO Live? Let’s all see how PvP is working as intended. :D
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My suggestion for tomorrow's build for VMA (on any class):

- an even divide of magicka, stamina, and health
    - an even divide of magicka recovery, stamina recovery, and health recovery
    - an even split between weapon and spell damage
    - an even split between weapon critical and spell critical
    - an even split between physical penetration and spell penetration
    - an even split of champion points between physical damage and spell damage
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Anhedonie wrote: »

I don´t get the fuss about magDK in vMA. It´s still perfectly doable in vMA (other kinds of PvE content is a different story), just that the playstyle is a bit different. I´ve even seen 600k runs with magDK in vMA (only one 600k run so far but it shows that it´s possible).

It's not impossible. It's just a slog. And the most slow-paced, boring run possible.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭

I'd like to see every role use builds/skills exclusively from the Level-Up advisor
    Edited by WIZZARD2K on March 1, 2018 4:14PM
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be tuning in as I love ESO live. However, next Chapter nuggets in the show? :)
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be tuning in as I love ESO live. However, next Chapter nuggets in the show? :)
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long do these usually go on for?? Wanna tune in but its going to be 11pm over here :lol:

(Remember to @ me please)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    How long do these usually go on for?? Wanna tune in but its going to be 11pm over here :lol:

(Remember to @ me please)

We'll probably be live for about an hour.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man that’s a lot of pressure to perform for this crowd. Mad Props to Rich Lambert!

Are you gonna play til ya beat it?

Whatever you use will become the new meta right. Straight from the Developers.

Wear something nice. Khakis and a polo is getting old. You’re putting on a show man.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAxen wrote: »

I too am hungry for news nuggets. :smiley:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather watch you play PvP solo on any class without access to cloak.