The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leviathan

RocktheImmortal
Does anyone have a 5 pc set of this armor and is is good with Hunding's Rage armor?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting ready to use it on my Khajiit Spamblade. I am hoping it will let me change my Mundus to the one that increases Critical Damage and still be at or near 100% Crits.

Alcast still says that Hundings 5, Night Mothers 3/4 and Agility is a good combo to use on a Stamblade.

But, we all know how I feel about the Meta and following those things blindly.....

Once I get Assassination on him to L50 and can unlock the last crit passive, I will put on some Precise daggers and see what happens.

And, finally, this resource is invaluable in theory crafting:

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

Create a Login so you can save builds and make changes faster
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    I use 5 hunding and 5 leviathan on all my sam builds until I grinded out the trials stuff, it works well as that inbetween set when you don't have your trials sets yet.
    Isn't as good, but it does good.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible to run HR und Levi, however I found that I deal more DMG (when NMG and SF are used) when i run HR and Briarheart. The Leviathan Kritrate is nice, but with khajiit you're already very high on krits, so additional Weapondmg gives you the bigger dmg boost.
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on March 1, 2018 1:56PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• shadowofnarsil
    shadowofnarsil
    ✭✭✭
    I run only a Khajit stamblade, and have long been a fan of Leviathan, running Warrior, with Spriggans on body (all Divines), and Lev in jewelry & weapons, 5/5, daggers transmuted to Sharpened, and Stormfist 2-piece (Divines), all gold. The key was to shift to Warrior from Shadow, back when the nerf hit. I also have NMG, for groups, on body, but Lev stays regardless. And yes, still working on the trials sets.

Edited by shadowofnarsil on March 7, 2018 12:52AM