The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Error

speedjfreak
When I try to log in on the game, i have an error
Wich account name do I have to use? My email? The userid (which I am trying right now) or what?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @speedjfreak - What error are you getting, please?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • speedjfreak
    "Your Login information are incorrect. Please try again".
    I' m using the userid that i used when I purchased the game and the password i use to login on my account (not the forum one)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @speedjfreak - Could you please try logging in on this page?

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

If you are able to log in there, and you're using those same credentials to log into the game and it's not working, please contact our support team via this link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Talvarb16_ESO
    Talvarb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Have the same Problem - can log into Account but not into Game! Mail to support is out - hope the fix this quick!
  • speedjfreak
    Yes, I can log with my username and password on https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ but with same userid and pass I can' t log into the game.
    I wrote to the support team and I hope they' ll fix my problem soon...
  • malaquiaseq
    Having the same problem here, sent a help ticket already.
  • speedjfreak
    Sent a ticket some times ago but no answer yet...
  • jahmasta911
    ditto.. im in the same boat and it has been 2 hours of waiting lol..
  • crcolangelo
    Error 305? Will not let me login, it says to wait 10 mins and try again. I have waited quite sometime with repeated attempts to login resulting in the same message. Very disappointing investment so far :(
  • Jallaway11
    I can even log in to download the client. I put in my user name and password and I get a 404 error message that it can't find the page. Then I thought maybe I am using the wrong password, but when I do the forgot password after the first step is complete it sends me back to the log in screen.
  • Oscaldort
    Oscaldort
    @speedjfreak - Could you please try logging in on this page?

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

If you are able to log in there, and you're using those same credentials to log into the game and it's not working, please contact our support team via this link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/

I did all this, and got the following response on my ticket after 2 hours:
    "Have you made sure your using the user ID ingame? Due to large volumes of logins sometimes some players cant connect in-game and they need to wait for a while before they try to connect again."
    plus
    "We will assume your issue has been resolved"

This is getting pretty bad.

UPDATE: Had to restart game and launcher (which I was afraid to do b/c I didn't want to lose my place in queue) but that resolved the issue.
    Edited by Oscaldort on March 30, 2014 6:22PM
  • Arcayon
    Arcayon
    Same issue.
  • jahmasta911
    i have restarted my client, even shut down and restarted my laptop, router, modem, they forwarded me the same general reply ""Have you made sure your using the user ID ingame? Due to large volumes of logins sometimes some players cant connect in-game and they need to wait for a while before they try to connect again."
    plus
    "We will assume your issue has been resolved""

they asked for additional information now, i included that i discovered that when i log into their website it shows that i have no purchased games, how ever in the billing history it shows that i purchased the game and when i try to redeem the cd key it shows as invalid. so now im pending a response from them. they have also reopened my "resolved" case and waiting.

advice to anyone else who is having this issue check your account on the website and see if it shows the game under purchased games, perhaps you have the same issue as i do.. pretty much i have to wait for them to fix it, nothing i can do about it.. i shall keep all of you posted on what their reply is. (hopefully it wont take another 2 hours AGAIN)...
  • vecsusb14_ESO
    exact same issue as above. received a confirmation email that i paid for the imperial version yet account screen still shows only beta access. rather frustrating and a bad first-day.
  • jahmasta911
    LETS UNITE! 12 hours no service!? compensation is in order!
    Edited by jahmasta911 on March 31, 2014 12:07AM
  • jahmasta911
    PS.. i my self still havent had the issue resolved either..
  • vinnyofthedead
    I got booted around 5:40 EST 4/1/14. Every time I try to log back in I am getting this same issue. I can log into the website no problem as per Jessica's suggestion I submitted a ticket. Hoping the issue is just high volume of people logging in due to 3 day early access dropping and it gets fixed soon.
    Edited by vinnyofthedead on April 1, 2014 10:29AM
  • Odinsblade
    i am getting the same issue, i can`t log in the game, i can log in on the website but not in game...
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also having the issue not being able to login due to incorrect login details.

Tried
    - Checking email for reset/hacking notification.
    - Logged onto the official Elder Scrolls Online website using the same account details and I am able to log on.
    - Reset browser cache and cookies.
    - Disabled anti-virus and firewall and attempted to log on.
    - Various compatibility modes on the launcher.

I'm using windows 7.

Checked https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ and my log on details work fine for this website.
  • FizzerUK
    FizzerUK
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Ticket in.. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I think you are having an issue.

Multiple people with the same issue. Able to log into web account but not game.

I have done all the trouble shooting suggested in other posts.

- Firewall is disabled
    - Anti-Virus is disabled
    - 5 Day early access on account
    - Changed password
    - Deleted "ProgramData" in ESOLauncher Folder
    - Set Launcher to run as Administrator.
    - Disabled services NOT Microsoft and run as selective start-up.

I am out of ideas?

Launcher Version: 1.3.5.953486
    EU Client Version: 1.0.0.956792
    NA Client Version: 1.0.0.956792

Game was fine last night until 2am UK logging out Near Davons Watch, this morning I have the issue.

Nothing has changed Internet connection wise and PC.

I just woke up :-)