The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How healthy is the Xbox player base?

Soulwatcher
Soulwatcher
✭✭
I am buying ESO for my Xbox One X on Friday, I was just wondering how healthy is the Xbox player base?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't speak for EU but it's very healthy on NA. Zone chats populated, PvP campaigns almost always populated, steady flow of low CP players meaning more people progressing. Seems to be in a good place to me.
  • Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher
    ✭✭
    Ok, thank you. I am a NA player myself.
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty populated.
  • Hokiewa
    Hokiewa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm overweight, I drink occasionally, have mild hypertension and moderate anxiety.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blissa wrote: »
    Ok, thank you. I am a NA player myself.

No problem. If you need any training gear or anything to start out let me know. Don't mind helping out. Gamertag is: iTz John Locke
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always busy. DLC zones are a bit leaner than base game zones but it definitely varies by day and time of day. The weekends are always busy.

Generally speaking the players are good but there are some areas that are just pure madness, like Vulkhel Guard.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be pretty good since I have to search to find off-peak play time. I'm antisocial and really hate to trip over corpses and dodge duels but this is all I have until the next single player Elder Scrolls comes along. I play NA but sometimes retreat to EU when things get too busy.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hokiewa wrote: »
    I'm overweight, I drink occasionally, have mild hypertension and moderate anxiety.

I see what you did there.
  • Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher
    ✭✭
    Ok, thank you I will add you tonight my gamer tag is: Soulwatcher
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    What class u making and alliance u joining?
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA has a pretty large PVP population at least. I’ve been playing since launch and still see high pvp rank players I’ve never encountered. On weekends both CP camps pop lock pretty early and stay locked until quite late.

There’s times where I know at least 50 people are in BG/BG queues based on guild rosters
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 28, 2018 10:14PM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    I am buying ESO for my Xbox One X on Friday, I was just wondering how healthy is the Xbox player base?

PS4 is healthier. ;)
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd argue the majority are average, some on the out of shape and select few in very good shape.

Srs it's OK but on EU pvp is a bit hit and miss
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Population is PHAT in pvp and still pretty great for PVE if you need any help with gear or anything hit me up UnfadingSilence
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    You guys think Xbox is populated, check out the PS4 servers. Now that’s a healthy population!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Going on the pvp servers are always full with a que at prime time.

Tons of cap cp Player plus even more lower cp players in pve meaning lots of new players.

It's hard to go anywhere on any map and not run into someone, farming can be a pain.

I say things are still looking very well right now on the NA server
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hostee wrote: »
    You guys think Xbox is populated, check out the PS4 servers. Now that’s a healthy population!

I bet xbox is more populated.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »

I bet xbox is more populated.

in NA probably. The two consoles are not that far apart in sales in NA and xbox players tend to buy more games
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hokiewa wrote: »

So you're an average gamer.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go log into your Xbox profile and look for ESO game hub. Follow it and scroll and review the different tabs and clubs
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But...we have Xboxes... What a strange thing to say.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of them are americans so they are probably overweight, have bad eating habbits and don't do enough physical activity since they are stiting in front of ESO all day...so not that healthy i'd say
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of them are americans so they are probably overweight, have bad eating habbits and don't do enough physical activity since they are stiting in front of ESO all day...so not that healthy i'd say

-Shoots guns drinks beer- 'merica!