The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Bridge Love it or Hate it?

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pazzoo wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlXI_T5SXa4
    Summary of the bridge in 2 min

I couldn't stop laughing at this, so true. Red choo choo made it even better. So did the blue horses.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on January 18, 2017 10:09PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pazzoo wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlXI_T5SXa4
    Summary of the bridge in 2 min

OMG. This is the best thing I've seen on these forums. And scarily accurate too. :) oh and PMSL @ "small scale inc Alessia" :-D
    Edited by Bam_Bam on January 30, 2017 7:50AM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the bridge fight :'(
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 30, 2017 3:18PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    bridge is ok if you are DC, I don't see why the hype tbh
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind it if its not got like 20 players on each side, it creates too much lag for players and you slowly begin to crash your game. ):
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. Yesterday. I was behind enemy lines. I was by Sejanus. Decided to go and cross the bridge. I mounted up. Head Alessia. Then suddenly. Almost ran into a road block. By EP.

EP. Stood watch. Silently standing. Silently watching. Silently waiting. For those to cross the Alessia Side. But EP missed one thing. EP wasn't expecting One coming from behind them.

As the one. Riding forth on a dire fox? Riding high speed. Then suddenly made full stop. Saw road block. Turned around. Gone my way. No one gave chase. As they continued to silently standing. Silently watching. Silently waiting.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on February 17, 2017 4:40PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    Kymee wrote: »
    The bridge fight has become one of the main activities in PVP and I thought it might be useful to discuss the positive and negative sides. The bridge keeps AD from fighting at the keep a great deal of the time. No other faction has a major fight area that does not give a tic except the gates. I think each faction should have something like the bridge or the bridge should give a tic. There has also been discussion in my guild as to whether or not the bridge should allow folks to cross underneath or be a choke point. Not sure myself. I would actually like to see more places to fight or mob bosses that come in and mess up the fight going on so that you have to react to the environment. I feel like the battles get very stale sometimes. Anyway, would love to hear what others think would improve or make more fun the battles.

I also really, really would like to see more achievements for the scrolls. After all it is Elder Scrolls Online.

Oh yea, a boss that spawns on top of the rock runners and tree huggers would be awesome. lol

Kibbles

There is sooooo much more broken than a bridge farm in AvA, go on Vivec and look at Blue Home keep Rayles, yep that's right, people at Rayles been sitting on Grampas Lap for over 2 years.

That's not all, yes the game is named ELDER SCROLLS but they have managed to manage the scrolls into oblivion. People don't even WANT their own scrolls much less other people's scrolls. They are utterly useless.

Winning Cyrodil means nothing for 99% of the populous.

Its more profitable to take 1 resource than 1 castle, keep or fort.

Macros (nough said).

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly, the Bridge is loved or hated enough to necro this thread from a year ago, yes?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 3:24AM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Clearly, the Bridge is loved or hated enough to necro this thread from a year ago, yes?

Tbh the video alone was worth the necro.
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    I love a good bridge battle. Now that there are no more doors on the resources. The bridge is all we have. lol I have spent hours at a good bridge battle. <3