The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 21:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for patch maintenance – October 21,  3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for patch maintenance – October 21,  3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Denied Access To Website

DrewMaiers27
Earlier this morning I was trying to gain access to the website to start downloading the game for my 5 day early access. I accidentally put my year of birth in as 1997 instead of 1996 so now I can no longer access the website. Can anyone help me fix this so I can access the website?
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    You can clear you cookies. Not to sure how you do this but a quick google search will tell you how.
    Edited by TuterKing on March 30, 2014 3:36PM
    The King is Here!
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will have to contact customer support to get help with this. Nothing a player can really do to help you.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Frosthawk
    Frosthawk
    ✭✭✭
    Do as TuterKing told, clear browser cookies. Easy way is to use CCleaner in that task when its done just re-enter site, problem removed.
    EU - Adlmeri Dominion
    Sanquin's tester
  • DrewMaiers27
    I tried posting this in customer support and it wouldn't let and I also tried to clear my cookies but multiple Google searches still did not help me
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be sure. you could not create a post on these forums?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-customer-support

But you created one on the PhP forum?
  • DrewMaiers27
    When I tried to post in customer support it said you do not have permission to post in this category
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try using phone or email support from here then (right side)

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
  • DrewMaiers27
    I used CCleaner and deleted all my cookies and it still denies me
  • DrewMaiers27
    Thank you LoreRunner for the help I can now download/install the game
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did that once, clicking the wrong date.
    I think clearing cookies and things worked.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter