The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coldharbour House

• SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like it might be limited after all because it says it will be available after the anniversary event starts, but it's still 1 million gold and an unknown amount of crowns, but that means it would come back again since it would be a holiday home.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Alastrine wrote: »
    They released it out on the PTS last I checked, and sadly it's just an empty plot of land. Quite disappointing really, great if you're good at making your own homes with the blocks etc. but the fact that it'll take up too much space in there to do so.. It's not so great.

No it isn't.
    You could invest crowns in some of the tents available in the crown store in house editing. On the PTS I tried it with the clockwork tent and could link up the doors. Not bad actually but not worth the number of crowns it would take to do the job and you can't get those tents in game. I would probably go for a battalion encampment of some kind.
    Not worth 1 million gold or crowns IMO.
    However, since I heard it was up 'momentarily" after the patch for ONE crown and some were able to snag it (do they keep it I wonder) before it was taken down... 1 crown I would do lol.

I know what you mean. I had a look at how to set it up in PTS myself, spent an evening testing different building structures and the like and it's just not worth the gold/crowns it's going for. It really isn't.
    It disappoints me that they do houses like this and won't upgrade the player visitor cap in houses but have the time to release useless items in the crown store like St. Patricks Day like hats.
    Edited by Sanguiness130 on February 28, 2018 8:04PM
    SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek