Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour House

Sanguiness130
Sanguiness130
✭✭✭
So, I remember seeing the data-mined information about the Coldharbour house and I couldn't help but wonder when we can expect to see it in the game?
I myself would love to see how they make it look, on an island etc. but it does appear on a website I shall link below that it will be within the Hollow City. Registered as 'Coldharbour Surreal Estate'. If anyone has anymore information, please post.
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Player_Housing
SANGUINESS
[EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
RPer and Lore Geek
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a portal in Hollow City, it's currently inactive, I would imagine this will take you to a floating island
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Where is said portal @ixie ?
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sanguiness130 the portal is just north-west of the fighters guild
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like some info on this.
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would be awesome to have a house in Coldharbour, nice and creepy looking......YES!! But any idea when that will be?
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Would be awesome to have a house in Coldharbour, nice and creepy looking......YES!! But any idea when that will be?

No idea but it would be perfect if they released it to coincide with the Halloween event!
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever it is, I hope it's not a building, but simply a chunk of flattened rock which floats in Coldharbour.
    Having an Imperial or some other racial home dumped there would ruin a lot of the atmosphere.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is, I hope it's not a building, but simply a chunk of flattened rock which floats in Coldharbour.
    Having an Imperial or some other racial home dumped there would ruin a lot of the atmosphere.
    Personally, I hope there's a house on it. I'm not gonna pay real money for an empty rock. It's hard enough to decorate a house with the low item limit, imagine how hard it'll be if you have to build the house yourself and then decorate it.
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I want to create an eerie landscape, a pocket realm in Coldharbour or some timelost, melded area that where the veil between Nirn and Oblivion is very thin. If they drop a random race specific house in the middle of it, then that's ruined.

I can't create an ayleid ruin in Coldharbour where my soul shriven slaves of those who I've dominated, slain and sacrificed or consumed are toiling away while mining me black soul shards from Coldharbour rock - if a bloody imperial house or worse is dumped in the middle of it all.

If there's a racial house dumped there, it means the actual plot of land is going to be significantly smaller in scope.
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping that we might see some sort of Daedric ruin. I do agree with Leogon, there is definitely not enough space to build a home from scratch. There will need to be some sort of structure to help with the item limit.
    Edited by Haruspex on September 2, 2017 3:04AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine that any house on it would have the same look as the houses in the Hollow City. I'd love that. I wouldn't want it to be bare rock, because my peeps need shelter from the cold, and a bed and fireplace and stuff. They'd freeze to death on bare rock. B)
    *EDIT* A Daedric ruin would be even better, actually. Still needs an enclosed space so they don't freeze, tho.

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 2, 2017 5:26AM
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric ruin or the like would be amazing! But yeah, the general consensus appears to be that it will be released when the Halloween event occurs.
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume as a limited time crown shop thing bc the coven one is available to be previewed already on xbox.
    Xbox One Na
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric ruin or the like would be amazing! But yeah, the general consensus appears to be that it will be released when the Halloween event occurs.

Unless we get two homes at once, I think we are probably getting the witch hut for Halloween. We may not see the Coldharbour Estate until the next big content patch since it wasn't on PTS.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haruspex wrote: »
    Unless we get two homes at once, I think we are probably getting the witch hut for Halloween. We may not see the Coldharbour Estate until the next big content patch since it wasn't on PTS.
    If they release both at once, I'll bet one will be a permanent crown store sale, and the other will be a limited time offer. The witch's hut requires a festival achievement to purchase (from what I understand), so my guess is the hut will be the limited time house.

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they add some achievement and CS items like a active flaming oblivion gate. I been wanting one of those. Some more npcs like the shriven: ww, vamp, Daedra to buy n place in homes
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Since they haven't released it this Halloween, possibilities stand atm it seems at Christmas, New Year or next Halloween.. Dammit Zenimax!
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they add some achievement and CS items like a active flaming oblivion gate. I been wanting one of those. Some more npcs like the shriven: ww, vamp, Daedra to buy n place in homes

They already have soulshriven, and daedric pets. But NPC's are unlikely beyond the likes of placeable merchants and the others mentioned. But I hope I'm wrong, since as a supernatural RP'er that sort'a stuff would look awesome in some of my houses.
    Edited by Sanguiness130 on November 6, 2017 6:02PM
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    power move: smash all the house styles together into one horrific amalgam of terror
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I meant is like the shriven and the training dummies that sit there where you put em they can do that with ww, vamp etc. It would be a option to make houses not look completely empty.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on November 6, 2017 11:09PM
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to seeing this one, and every patch I am hopeful it's added to preview.

No dice yet.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's crowns only, I hope it's not limited for 3 days like a lot of the other nice houses.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Coldharbor House, but I would like it in the Hollow City not out in the wilderness. Sure, it can give you more room to do stuff if you have a dedicated space. But I think this one should be in the HC.

There are a few buildings in the Hollowcity that could be turned into Housing.

Then again, make one for the City and one for a floating island somewhere or other plot of land.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you know how is it with datamined stuff - it is very probable it will come, one day, but not sure if it will be tomorrow, or in two years ;)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I would like a Coldharbor House, but I would like it in the Hollow City not out in the wilderness. Sure, it can give you more room to do stuff if you have a dedicated space. But I think this one should be in the HC.

There are a few buildings in the Hollowcity that could be turned into Housing.

Then again, make one for the City and one for a floating island somewhere or other plot of land.

I'm with you, Nestor. I'd like to see one of the homes in the HC turned into player housing. Keep the Coldharbour Estate, but add a house that is purchaseable with gold once you've completed the storyline there.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    it is very probable it will come, one day, but not sure if it will be tomorrow, or in two years ;)

More likely in April, for 4 year ESO anniversary.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Orc notable is this month they had posted its release later in months wont be 3 houses in one month.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be keeping an eye out for this one. Hopefully won't be time-limited and will have a gold purchase option.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    They released it out on the PTS last I checked, and sadly it's just an empty plot of land. Quite disappointing really, great if you're good at making your own homes with the blocks etc. but the fact that it'll take up too much space in there to do so.. It's not so great.
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    They released it out on the PTS last I checked, and sadly it's just an empty plot of land. Quite disappointing really, great if you're good at making your own homes with the blocks etc. but the fact that it'll take up too much space in there to do so.. It's not so great.

No it isn't.
    You could invest crowns in some of the tents available in the crown store in house editing. On the PTS I tried it with the clockwork tent and could link up the doors. Not bad actually but not worth the number of crowns it would take to do the job and you can't get those tents in game. I would probably go for a battalion encampment of some kind.
    Not worth 1 million gold or crowns IMO.
    However, since I heard it was up 'momentarily" after the patch for ONE crown and some were able to snag it (do they keep it I wonder) before it was taken down... 1 crown I would do lol.