The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will 12 test dummies help test aoe dps?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just thinking of what other helpful things could put in house and this came to mind.

Best Answers

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AOE dps doesn't really matter tbh. If your single target is high enough already, your cleave damage is going to be high as a concequence.

Still it is a nice addition.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Answer ✓
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    AOE dps doesn't really matter tbh. If your single target is high enough already, your cleave damage is going to be high as a concequence.

Still it is a nice addition.

Well this logic does not follow through, I agree that aoe does not matter as much as single target, cause that is what most bosses are and you need to beat the bosses to complete content most of the time.

It would be cool to see your dps hit 1 million plus, once watched a video of someone who stacked 116 skeletons on top of each other on the pts. Then casted the lightning destro ulti. Was neat
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on February 28, 2018 10:07AM
    Answer ✓
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use a collection of precursor dummies for that, the test results are more conclusive when they all fall apart close to the same time.

3 and 6 mil skeletons are good for endurance tests, but I think precursors are good for trash fight simulation, even if they aren't loaded with as much resistance. In some dungeons trash fights could be 50% or more of the total combat time.
    Answer ✓