Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are my bonuses?..

cassiebu1
cassiebu1
I created my first toon and decided I wanted a sorcerer so I deleted my first toon. But as it turns out you loose all the bonus material if you delete the first toon. This is unfair if this is supposed to be like this then that should of been explained pre launch not after a few 100 people did it. Please restore my bonus rewards.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    cassiebu1 wrote: »
    I created my first toon and decided I wanted a sorcerer so I deleted my first toon. But as it turns out you loose all the bonus material if you delete the first toon. This is unfair if this is supposed to be like this then that should of been explained pre launch not after a few 100 people did it. Please restore my bonus rewards.
    If you delete thew first character with the opened mail items you lose them. it's a not so clever situation.

Anyhow Customer Services should be able to resolve it. Check this post on the other thread as this is not a Mac issue. It is a response from the CS here:

ALL MAIL ITEMS DELETED ALONG WITH CHARACTER
    Edited by Moonraker on March 30, 2014 5:03PM