The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Freezing game time

PAGtheWhack
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
due to a few bugs, mainly "requesting character load" and the "An unexpected error has occured", I am not able to play TESO properly.
I started playing at 12:30 CEST and ranked up to lvl 4. I think it took about 1 hour ingame time and 5:30h for loggin in/reconnecting.
Since this game is far from playable I want somekind of compensation for it.
Since the release of World of Warcraft I played every major MMORPG and I saw lots of games beeing unplayable at the beginning.
Now im fed up.
Its ok if the classes are unbalanced at the beginning or some enemys are too strong or hillarious easy.
But if it takes about 30 minutes to join the game and about 2 minutes until "An unexpected error has occured", something went badly wrong.
For me the only was to handle this problem is to accept that TESO is still in BETA.
So I'd like to either have my account closed and my money back. Or my game time frozen for about a month or two.
From now on I will document the time I spend in log in qeues and want to advise all others out there with the same problem to do so too.
Sincerely yours,
PAG the Whack
  • mkorny
    mkorny
    ✭✭
    I would strongly suggest that you e-mail them with this :)... might be "slightly" more appropriate than a forum :)

However, if you've had that previous experience from other launches you should already know how it works and face the inevitability of such issues :)
    -=Tenebrarum=-
    The Shadowlords Society
    Options