The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why did I skip housing till now? (My house with pics)

SevenPacer
SevenPacer
✭✭✭
Started off back at beta stage, I've always been a casual PvE player. I left the game, came back again and all I did was leveling,dungeons&trials&dailies and stuff. I thought housing was pointless and too pricey(which still is). However, having all the gear I need in legendary for my trial runs and not doing any kinds of PvP, I saved up to 1.6m gold and I decided to 'spend' it on housing. Did some research, and bought the medium sized house in Vvardenfell in a split second.
Within that second I realized that I had spent at least a year of my life playing Sims back when I was younger. All the housing, decorating, moving stuff to the most perfect position possible came back to life and I spent a day of my life and almost 1.5kk gold for this house and I wanted to share some pictures with you!

The overall look:
l7mn8ufch4bc.jpg
3mabzeb02tnl.jpg
The ultimate kitchen room where u can find the yummiest of everything. From a juicy Red Guard Kebab to a Khajiity Moon Sugar:
9tmo88ijbrjv.jpg
The weirdest blood ritual site where u can fulfill your weirdest needs:
swt5jd0178au.jpg
Basement of the house where the darkest things happen at the darkest hour:
gg8rld7n2oaw.jpg
This part inspired by the LOTR movie, Narsil Shards :P You can break&repair the ansei sword over and over again:
txxpk4y1lg1d.jpg
The super natural view of Vvardanfell from balcony:
tszf87o0dq3t.jpg
A master bedroom for a master red guard nightblade
swj9wqvymaty.jpg
Beds for 8 ppl in 3 different rooms!
es7690vbbube.jpg

Long story short, I'd like to thank ZOS for making such a beautiful content that I thought it wouldn't be this much addicting before.

* u can add me in game as a friend /SevenPacer and visit or leave a note for improvement any time!

@SevenPacer [PC/EU]
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Decorating houses is fun. I do it the super-slow way, by using my master crafter to craft everything one piece at a time.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I too recently decided to get myself a nice imperial house. Saving up for it now, and will post eventually ^^
  • Yieley
    Yieley
    You might wanna check out..
    :*
    Homestead Guild & PSN Community Page:
    Tamriel Homeowner Council
    THC

Read about us at :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396796/homestead-guild#latest
    Join the NAPS4 Homestead Guild :
    Tamriel Homeowner Council
    THC
    no invite needed to join page and view pics, and you can also request a kind invite to Th© guild here!
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't afford houses in this game.

I can afford closet space in some inn, though. Just like IRL.