The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC Small Man PVP Guild

montiferus
montiferus
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been unsuccessful at finding a small man PVP guild so I am toying with the idea of starting up one of my own. I am creating this post to see what level of interest, if any, there would be in something like this. I was thinking something along the lines of an average group size of 3-5. You don't necessarily need to be super experienced just willing to learn and an ability to take direction well and adapt build/play style based on group composition. My buddy and I play in Vivec fairly late at night (10pm-12am PST) but am open to having someone run groups at different times as well.

Please let me know if you would be interested and I will put it all together.

If you would like to contact via Xbox you can message me on my GT - montiferus.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite to your guild. Ill be on late nights
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent.