The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PVP Build: Stamina Sorcerer 'Death Wish'

AAbrigo
AAbrigo
✭✭✭
#MakeStamSorcsGreatAgain

Build video:
https://youtu.be/9vBExehuuSk

Duelling Video:
https://youtu.be/067u7tJ1CDg

This is my new Stamina Sorcerer "Death Wish" build.

Info:
Health Debuffs (43%)
4k Health Recovery
5000 Crit Resist to negate almost every builds crit damage.

Sets:
2 x Troll King
5 x Impregnable (Jewelry All Weapon Damage Glyphs)
5 x Duroks Bane (5th piece on frontbar)

5-1-1 (Full Undaunted)

Main bar: 1h Dagger Duroks Bane (Nirnhoned) / Impregnable Shield (Divines)

Back Bar: 2h Impregnable Battle Axe (Defending with Oblivion Enchant)

Poisons: Double Dot Poisons (Flashly Larva, Nightshade, Nirnroot)

Mundus Stone: Warrior

Food: Orzorgas Smoked Bear Haunch

Potions: Lingering Health + Health and Lingering Health + Speed pots

Champions Points: Watch Video from 02:33 (Got optimized after video due to missing jump points)

Playstyle:

This build is a small scale/1v1 build and doesnt excel at 1vX's.

Keep the lingering pots up under fights and reapply defensive rune after the enemy is stunned to CC them every 6 second (This awesome ability goes through block).
Have poisons up every 10 secs to keep pressuring your enemy
This build also needs some heavy attack weaving to keep sustain, but gonna come naturally after awhile.
Edited by AAbrigo on February 25, 2018 8:10PM
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    If u have a Stam dk I think u will like it better. The idea your going for is something similar to what I have done on my stamina dk although my health recovery and crit resist are not that exaggerated. My build is also used for solo gameplay. But yeah you will be called garbage , aids , cancer and everything else on setups like this.....lol I know that.

In 1v1 troll king is a little overkill I think. I think u might find something like selenes useful. Troll king makes me unkillable. Being that u need a spammable I think that's why your sustain will not let you 1vX. I'm not as familiar with Stam sorc it's been a long time but on Stam dk your rotation does not include a spammable you just cycle through dots allowing me to sustain with only around 1000-1400 Stam recovery. Anyways good stuff I would love to duel your setup.

• AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    If u have a Stam dk I think u will like it better. The idea your going for is something similar to what I have done on my stamina dk although my health recovery and crit resist are not that exaggerated. My build is also used for solo gameplay. But yeah you will be called garbage , aids , cancer and everything else on setups like this.....lol I know that.

In 1v1 troll king is a little overkill I think. I think u might find something like selenes useful. Troll king makes me unkillable. Being that u need a spammable I think that's why your sustain will not let you 1vX. I'm not as familiar with Stam sorc it's been a long time but on Stam dk your rotation does not include a spammable you just cycle through dots allowing me to sustain with only around 1000-1400 Stam recovery. Anyways good stuff I would love to duel your setup.

Yeah thought about it, but the thing with this build is that the main thing to do is keep that defensive rune up. It goes through block, so doesnt matter what the opponent comes with, they will still get cc'd..

In tough situations you can always streak and cast a dark deal to get some sustain back which you cant on other classes..

In regards of troll king it keeps the survival up as stam sorcs dont got the best healing..

The crit resist really makes a big difference against nightblades with that bow proc combo..

Well maybe it just me who needs to adapt, but the 1vx isnt a sustain issue, but more the lack of burst..